With Sylvan's summer camps in South Carolina, it's easy to see how the fun starts when school ends! We provide a selection of engaging, interactive programs where teamwork, companionship and hands-on learning are the focus, enabling kids to keep their education (and their enjoyment!) going all summer long. This group dynamic also means your child can bring friends — or make new ones — and experience a new kind of learning environment away from the classroom.
Ready to inspire your child to succeed in the next school year and beyond? Find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area now.
Making Learning More Engaging — and Fun!
We've tailored our summer camps in South Carolina to emphasize practical skills for the 21st century through seriously cool projects and activities that make learning a real highlight of your child's week. From reading, writing and study skills to STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills, our programs equip your child with vital competencies he or she can put to use in school and in life. Make this summer a success: register your child for our summer programs today!▼
Summer Camps Kids Love!
As leaders in tutoring, we understand how kids need support in different areas to succeed in school and beyond. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. It could be our reading or writing programs, which help kids explore language in a more creative and interactive way. Or it could be one of our exciting new STEM-focused camps, where kids get to program robots, create video games and take part in other exciting activities.
Whichever program is best, you can rest easy knowing that our summer camps in South Carolina lead to more fun, more friendship and much greater confidence when school resumes.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Reading skills are especially critical when preschoolers and kindergartners move on to elementary school, so our expert tutors provide a fun, engaging mix of lessons and games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): We help kids develop the time management and organization skills they need to stay on top of the responsibilities that come with every new school year.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra suddenly becomes a much more exciting prospect with our engaging, interactive activities, which are tailored to get your child's math skills school-ready.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids at our Writing camp get to build exciting portfolios of work as they explore their creativity and move their writing skills to the next level.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will build vital STEM and problem solving skills while having plenty of fun in the process. Our theme-based sessions encourage creativity and imagination as kids develop, program and animate awesome robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your budding engineer or architect will love diving into creative, hands-on projects, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the world!