With Sylvan's summer camps in South Carolina, it's easy to see how the fun starts when school ends! We enable kids to continue learning (and having fun!) by providing interactive programs where engaging tasks, friendship and teamwork are the focus. This group dynamic also means your child can bring friends — or make new ones — and experience a new kind of learning environment away from the classroom.
Ready to inspire your child to succeed in the next school year and beyond? Find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area now.
Making Learning More Engaging — and Fun!
We've tailored our summer camps in South Carolina to emphasize practical skills for the 21st century through seriously cool projects and activities that make learning a real highlight of your child's week. From reading, writing and study skills to STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills, our programs equip your child with vital competencies he or she can put to use in school and in life. Make this summer a success: register your child for our summer programs today!▼
Summer Camps Kids Love!
We're leaders in the field of tutoring, so we understand how kids need support in different subject areas in order to achieve their potential in school and beyond. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. It could be a reading or writing program that makes language arts more creative and interactive. Or, it could be one of our new STEM-focused camps featuring cool activities like programming a robot or creating a video game.
Whatever the topic, Sylvan's summer camps in South Carolina deliver more fun, more camaraderie and more confidence going into the next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): It's essential for preschoolers and kindergartners to know the basics of reading heading into elementary school. Our knowledgeable teachers offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging lessons and exciting games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Every new school year brings fresh challenges and new responsibilities. We can help your child develop the time management and organization skills he or she needs to say goodbye to school stress — and hello to better grades.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra camp may not sound like a fun summer activity, but our program uses interactive activities to make sure your child's math skills are ready for school.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids explore their creativity, improve their writing skills and build an exciting portfolio in our Writing camp.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): LEGO® is already cool, but we make it even cooler by giving kids the opportunity to create working robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Your child's creativity and imagination will ignite — and he or she will build important STEM and problem solving skills along the way. It doesn't get more fun than this!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Future engineers and architects will enjoy taking on hands-on projects including designing and constructing cool creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the globe!