Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences courses in Greenville. Your child will get to grips with critical science and engineering concepts by designing, building and animating a new LEGO® robot every week — it doesn't get much cooler than that! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics & Sciences Courses Include:
- Personal attention and small, intimate settings of no more than 12 students per class
- STEM-oriented learning that focuses on critical 21st century skills and competencies
- The fun and camaraderie of partnering with a friend to create LEGO® robots every week, and hands-on activities that make learning more exciting and rewarding
- Innovative software that’s easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Open communication to keep parents involved and up-to-date