At one point or another, homework time may become a challenge for your child; rest assured, you can count on Sylvan in Anderson for the expert guidance and support you need. Whether it's extra practice or the support to truly get ahead of the curve, our expert tutors are ready to help.
Personal Learning for a Bigger Impact
Whether it's a math problem, reading comprehension or any other kind of academic challenge, we equip students to excel at homework tasks time and time again.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter generally keeps up in school but is having a hard time with a specific homework assignment or a certain concept, our tutors are here to help! We can help bring down frustration, increase comprehension and help your child master new skills, leading to boosted performance and confidence in the classroom. Our Academic Coaching helps your child:
- Feel completely supported with personal sessions that focus on his or her unique strengths and needs, so concepts truly click and confidence soars. We offer homework help in a range of different subject areas. (No need for you to become the expert!)
- Boost comprehension and conquer skills through deep learning and effective skill practices.
- Improve confidence and lower frustration, which is reinforced through frequent feedback and regular recognition from the tutor for every skill your child masters.
- Get effective homework help at an affordable rate, with competitively priced monthly packages to keep things simple.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Homework assignments sometimes challenge even the brightest high school students. If your teen feels overwhelmed by the number of assignments or the sheer complexity of certain topics, our Advanced Homework Help program can help. You’ll start to see greater comprehension, which can minimize frustration and maximize results. Here's what you can expect with this program:
- Better preparation and greater confidence thanks to the guidance of our engaging subject experts.
- Personalized tutoring sessions that ensure each new concept really sticks.
- Practical support for math, history and other subjects, as well as various AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates.