Is your child in need of a math tutor in the Greenville, Spartanburg and Asheville region who can transform a challenging subject into high-fives and greater achievements in class? Do you feel that personal, engaging and interactive learning could be the key to unlocking your child's full potential in the classroom and beyond? When it comes to mastering critical math concepts and developing practical academic skills, you can count on Sylvan's three math programs: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. Our programs adhere to college and career readiness standards, which means they're designed to have a lasting positive impact. So make math stress a thing of the past: find out how Sylvan math tutors in the Greenville, Spartanburg and Asheville region can help students conquer a complex subject and rediscover the joy of learning.
Enjoyable Activities, Measurable Results
We've learned that making math a more enjoyable and engaging subject is the first step towards better academic results at school. At Sylvan's Greenville, Spartanburg and Asheville region locations, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who have not attended Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Choose the Right Math Program for Your Child
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A truly interactive learning environment. We use iPads® as teaching tools, making learning more relevant and interesting. It also allows us to tailor math lessons to your child's particular strengths.
- Our approach to learning is proven to work. Sylvan Insight™ ensures personalized, step-by-step tutoring.
- Instant feedback. Immediate feedback is essential to keep students motivated and engaged.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Engaging, brain-boosting activities. We emphasize useful problem-solving skills to help your child think about math in new ways and develop a deeper understanding of key concepts.
- A fun, kid-friendly format. Boost math speed and proficiency with a diverse range of fun activities, a motivational rewards system and the positive team spirit of a small group.
- Challenging math content. Our math curriculum aligns with college and career readiness standards and uses a five-step process to help your child achieve more in math.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tricky homework assignment to complete? Important test to prepare for? It's time to enlist our talented math tutors.
- An end to frustration. We know it can be difficult to explain math concepts, but you don't always have to be your child's math expert: our tutors know how to transform frustration into high fives and make learning far more rewarding.
- Scheduling that is both flexible and convenient. Including evenings and weekends.
Start Now and Enjoy Limited-Time Savings
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® pinpoints your son or daughter’s exact personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to effectively focus on the right areas for success. For a limited time, you can get started for $95*! Contact us today to learn more!