Are you considering enlisting a math tutor in the Charleston region to help your child overcome a potentially tricky subject? Do you feel that your child could reach his or her full potential with a more engaging and interactive learning environment? You can count on Sylvan's three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — to help your child master the fundamentals of math, get to grips with key concepts and build the tools for lasting academic success. In addition, we ensure that our programs will have a lasting impact by aligning them with the latest college and career readiness standards. We're here to help take the frustration out of math: find out how your local Sylvan math tutors in the Charleston region can help your child overcome knowledge gaps and rediscover the joy of learning.
Enjoy Measurable Improvements
We know how to make math less stressful and more engaging, which helps kids do better in school and develop a range of skills they can put to good use in other areas. In fact, when you connect with any of Sylvan's locations in the Charleston region, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who do not attend Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Our Math Programs Make All the Difference
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- An engaging, interactive learning experience. Our tutors use the iPad® as a teaching tool, helping to make learning more interesting and enjoyable. It also means we can adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities.
- A proven learning approach. Our trademark, step-by-step approach — Sylvan Insight™ — personalizes learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. On-the-spot feedback helps students stay engaged and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Brain-boosting exercises. Useful problem-solving skills are at the core of our activities, helping your child think about math differently.
- An emphasis on fun. Our format consists of fun, engaging activities that boost math speed and proficiency. There's also a motivational rewards system and the positive team spirit that comes with working in a small group.
- Challenging young minds to achieve even more. Our math curriculum adheres to national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step process to help your child meet his or her full potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring help. Tough homework assignment? Test to prepare for? Our math tutors are ready to help.
- Relief from frustration. You don't have to be the expert at all things math. Our tutors are here to turn your child's frustration into high fives and make learning a lot more rewarding.
- Highly flexible scheduling. We offer homework help at convenient times, including evenings and weekends.
Start Today and Save
For a limited time only, you can get started with a Sylvan math program for just $95*. Don't miss your opportunity to experience our math programs. Contact us today to learn more!