When the summer starts, so does the fun at Sylvan's summer camps in Rhode Island! We provide a selection of engaging, interactive programs where teamwork, companionship and hands-on learning are the focus, enabling kids to keep their education (and their enjoyment!) going all summer long. The result is a special group dynamic where kids can bring friends along — or make new acquaintances — and enjoy a fresh kind of learning environment outside of the classroom.
Ready to help your child reach new heights in the next school year — and beyond? Then it's time to find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area.
Making Learning More Engaging — and Fun!
Sylvan’s summer camps in Rhode Island bring 21st century skills to life, transforming learning into seriously cool projects and activities your child will be psyched to work on each week. From traditional staples like reading, writing and study skills to the very latest STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) teachings, our programs highlight competencies that are useful in the classroom and beyond. Make this school year the best one yet: sign up for one of our summer programs today!▼
Different Camps for Different Needs
We're leaders in tutoring, so we appreciate that different kids need different kinds of support to do their best in school and beyond. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. It could be a reading or writing program that makes language arts more creative and interactive. Alternatively, it could be a STEM-focused camp where cool activities await, including creating a video game and programming a robot.
Whatever the subject, you can be sure that Sylvan's summer camps in Rhode Island offer more enjoyment, more camaraderie and more confidence in preparation for that all-important next school year.
Our Innovative STEM Camps Include:
- Coding: Our unique coding platform comes complete with thousands of characters, sounds, animations and backgrounds, enabling kids to build their own video game and develop 21st century skills like programming and logic.
- Robotics: LEGO® bricks become even cooler at our Robotics camps, where activities include building and programming real robots.
- Engineering: Young architects and engineers can gain critical thinking skills as they get to grips with hands-on projects at our Engineering camp, such as building LEGO® machines or K'NEX® structures.
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: Reading skills are especially critical when preschoolers and kindergartners move on to elementary school, so our expert tutors provide a fun, engaging mix of lessons and games.
- Study Edge: We help kids develop the time management and organization skills they need to stay on top of the responsibilities that come with every new school year.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra suddenly becomes a much more exciting prospect with our engaging, interactive activities, which are tailored to get your child's math skills school-ready.
- Writing: Kids at our Writing camp get to build exciting portfolios of work as they explore their creativity and move their writing skills to the next level.