With Sylvan's summer camps in Rhode Island, it's easy to see how the fun starts when school ends! We offer exciting, interactive programs where friendship, teamwork and hands-on tasks take center stage, allowing kids to continue learning (and enjoying themselves!) all summer long. It makes for a new type of learning environment beyond the classroom — and a special group dynamic where existing friendships are strengthened or new ones made.
Want to inspire your child to learn more and do better than ever next school year? Take a look at the Sylvan camps offered in your local area now.
Programs Where Fun Comes First
With seriously cool projects that focus on 21st century skills and knowledge, our summer camps in Rhode Island make learning more engaging and ensure that your child will be thrilled to take on new tasks each week. From traditional staples like reading, writing and study skills to the very latest STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) teachings, our programs highlight competencies that are useful in the classroom and in life. Make this summer a great one: sign your child up for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
Our Action-Packed Camps
We're leaders in the field of tutoring, so we understand how kids need support in different subject areas in order to achieve their potential in school and beyond. That's why we provide a diverse selection of summer camps to make all kinds of subjects more engaging. For example, it could be a reading or writing camp that helps your child understand language in a more creative and interactive way. Alternatively, it could be a STEM-focused camp where cool activities await, including creating a video game and programming a robot.
Whatever the subject, you can be sure that Sylvan's summer camps in Rhode Island offer more enjoyment, more camaraderie and more confidence in preparation for that all-important next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Reading skills are especially critical when preschoolers and kindergartners move on to elementary school, so our expert tutors provide a fun, engaging mix of lessons and games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): We help kids develop the time management and organization skills they need to stay on top of the responsibilities that come with every new school year.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra suddenly becomes a much more exciting prospect with our engaging, interactive activities, which are tailored to get your child's math skills school-ready.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids at our Writing camp get to build exciting portfolios of work as they explore their creativity and move their writing skills to the next level.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will build vital STEM and problem solving skills while having plenty of fun in the process. Our theme-based sessions encourage creativity and imagination as kids develop, program and animate awesome robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your budding engineer or architect will love diving into creative, hands-on projects, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the world!