The fun starts when school ends with Sylvan's summer camps in Rhode Island! We offer programs where teamwork, interactivity and exciting tasks take center stage, empowering kids to keep on learning (and having a blast!) after school is out. The result is a special group dynamic where kids can bring friends along — or make new acquaintances — and enjoy a fresh kind of learning environment outside of the classroom.
Ready to help your child reach new heights in the next school year — and beyond? Then it's time to find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area.
Making Learning More Engaging — and Fun!
Our summer camps in Rhode Island focus on the kind of skills kids need in the 21st century, and include seriously cool projects and fun-filled activities that your child will be excited to experience week after week. From traditional staples like reading, writing and study skills to the very latest STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) teachings, our programs highlight competencies that are useful in the classroom and in life. Make this summer the best one yet: sign up for one of our summer programs today!
Our Exciting Selection of Camps
We're leaders in tutoring, so we appreciate that different kids need different kinds of support to do their best in school and beyond. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. For example, it could be a reading or writing camp that helps your child understand language in a more creative and interactive way. Or it could be one of our exciting new STEM-focused camps, where kids get to program robots, create video games and take part in other exciting activities.
Whichever program is best, you can rest easy knowing that our summer camps in Rhode Island lead to more fun, more friendship and much greater confidence when school resumes.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Preschoolers and kindergartners need to know the basics of reading before they make the leap to elementary school. We offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging games and activities.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Fresh challenges and responsibilities accompany every new school year, but we're here to help your child gain the time management and organization skills he or she needs to excel in the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra camp may not sound exciting, but we bring math to life and provide interactive activities to boost your child's math skills.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Our Writing camp gives kids the chance to explore their creativity, enhance their writing skills and build a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): LEGO® is already cool, but we make it even cooler by giving kids the opportunity to create working robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Your child's creativity and imagination will ignite — and he or she will build important STEM and problem solving skills along the way. It doesn't get more fun than this!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Future engineers and architects will enjoy taking on hands-on projects including designing and constructing cool creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the globe!