Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Coventry take after-school learning to a new and exciting level! Your son or daughter will have a blast building and animating a different LEGO® robot every week while obtaining vital science and engineering skills throughout — it’s awesome! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Power Up Your Child’s Skill Set
It's important for kids to develop 21st century skill sets as career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Coventry are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Your child will work with a buddy to build robots using kid-friendly technology — a process that helps kids learn useful STEM concepts and build confidence.▼
Courses Both Kids and Parents Will Appreciate
Children of all ages have a blast at our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior knowledge or experience needed! Parents are fans too because we make sure to keep them fully updated at every stage. This means providing you with weekly communications that contain student progress reports, a recap of the robotics and STEM skills that were taught in class and a look at next week’s project. Your child will also have a wrap-up activity at the end of every session to make sure the learning sticks — giving him or her the confidence to explain all their amazing achievements!
Our Robotics Courses Always Feature:
- Personal attention in a small group setting (no more than 12 students per class)
- Fun, hands-on activities that transform education into an unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie of working with a partner to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each week
- Kid-friendly software that’s easy to learn and fun to use!
- STEM-focused learning that’s designed to equip students with a valuable skill set
- Regular communication, so parents are kept up-to-speed throughout the course