Finding a reliable reading tutor in Cumberland, Rhode Island can make a big impact when it comes to improving your child’s reading skills, boosting his or her confidence and getting real results in the classroom and beyond. Whether you're worried your young reader is falling behind, needs focused extra practice to stay on track or support to really get ahead, we know how to bring out the joy of reading and help children fulfill their potential.
Learning Tailored to Get Results
At Sylvan, we make sure to approach reading tutoring in a way that matches your child’s unique needs. After pinpointing your child’s current level, we’ll recommend the right path to ensure he or she can get results quickly.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is falling behind with his or her reading scores and needs extra support to get his or her skills up to grade level, this program is right for you. Here's what our Personalized Tutoring offers:
- More progress in the classroom and at homework time. We guarantee it!
- Focused learning. Through our detailed reading assessment, we can accurately identify what your child needs to improve comprehension, fluency and reading competence.
- Greater confidence. At Sylvan, we believe reading should be challenging and fun, but never frustrating. That's why our certified tutors will adjust your child's personalized learning plan so he or she is progressing effectively.
- Affordable rates. With hourly rates that are competitive with private tutors and other tutoring companies, we make it easy to get the reading help your child needs while staying on budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is doing okay with reading-related schoolwork but could do with some extra support to realize his or her potential, this could be the right program for you. Here is what you’ll get with Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring to make important improvements in reading comprehension.
- Learning sessions that focus on skill practice, homework help and test prep tips, with each topic tailored to suit your child's unique needs.
- A school-aligned curriculum to ensure relevance to classroom tests and activities.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages to make reading tutoring more affordable.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is either on the fast track or needs some extra guidance to manage bigger workloads, you can give your teen the support he or she needs to adapt to accelerated coursework and excel at college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. With this program, you can expect:
- Better confidence when it comes to planning and managing large workloads.
- Stronger time management skills not only for homework but also for tests with significant reading components, including the SAT and ACT.
- Even higher grades and scores on homework and excellent preparation for college entrance exams.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Act Now to Enjoy Our Limited-Time Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Our Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child's unique strengths and needs so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those particular areas to achieve greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll contact you to discuss how we can meet your needs.