Is your child in need of a math tutor in Rhode Island who can transform a challenging subject into high-fives and greater achievements in class? Do you think a more engaging and interactive learning experience could help your child unlock his or her potential in the classroom and beyond? Turn to Sylvan for any of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that help your child master key math concepts and develop the tools essential for lasting success. In fact, we tailor our programs to align with college and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that our tutoring has a lasting impact. Take the frustration out of math: learn how our math tutors in Rhode Island can help your child resolve knowledge gaps and start to enjoy learning again.
See Real Results!
We make math more engaging and enjoyable, helping kids improve academic results and develop useful, transferable skills. Rest assured that when you turn to any of Sylvan's Rhode Island locations, our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who have not attended Sylvan.
Our Math Programs Make a Real Difference
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A learning experience that engages minds. Using the iPad® as a versatile teaching tool, our tutors foster a more interesting and enjoyable environment. It also helps us tweak math lessons according to your child's specific abilities.
- Our proven approach. Our step-by-step technique — Sylvan Insight™ — tailors learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. Keeps students engaged and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Focus on brain-boosting activities. We highlight practical problem-solving skills to help students strengthen their understanding and think about math in new ways.
- A fun format for all. We boost math speed and proficiency with a selection of fun, kid-friendly activities and a great motivational rewards system.
- Challenging math problems. Our math curriculum is aligned with national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step learning process to make sure your child reaches his or her potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tricky homework assignment to complete? Important test to prepare for? It's time to enlist our talented math tutors.
- An end to frustration. We know it can be difficult to explain math concepts, but you don't always have to be your child's math expert: our tutors know how to transform frustration into high fives and make learning far more rewarding.
- Scheduling that is both flexible and convenient. Including evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
For a limited time, get started for $95! The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a great way to pinpoint your child's unique strengths and skills gaps. Call us or fill out our form to learn more about how we can help.