Do you need a writing tutor in the Providence and New Bedford region? If you think your child is struggling to keep from falling behind with writing assignments, would benefit from added practice to stay on track or is eager to start working towards his or her goals and get ahead of the game, our tutors are available to help.
Learning Customized for Your Family’s Needs
Sylvan is committed to providing programs that aim to support your child towards build writing skills that will lead to success. Starting with the basics of sentence structure up to guidance writing college admissions essays, our writing tutors are here to equip your child with the skills for success — and ensure the process is fun, too!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Our Personalized Tutoring program in writing is designed to help children who are struggling to keep up with writing requirements build skills and regularly complete writing assignments with a lot less frustration. Our Personalized Tutoring program can offer: With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can look forward to:
- Become a more engaging and confident writer. Beginning with the basics of writing like composing, revising and editing essays, we aim to give your child a strong foundation. These skills will empower your son or daughter to become a more proficient writer—and student.
- Bigger, better results in the classroom. Our writing program is set up to align with college and career standards so the emphasis is placed on developing skills that will be useful in the future.
- Affordable prices. Our hourly rates are competitive with local tutoring companies and private tutors so getting quality writing help for your family is always within budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For the child that needs a little more practice to get writing skills up to speed to start acing assignments and tests, this program is a great fit. With Academic Coaching, you’ll get:
- Proactive tutoring support to work on skills and keep up with homework and in class.
- Tutoring sessions targeted to your child’s needs — from skill practice, to help with homework, to test prep guidance.
- Hands-on activities that establish a strong foundation for building on skills.
- Expert tutors who use the modern teaching methods to get new concepts to click (that means you don’t have to become an expert!)
- Affordable monthly packages to keep it simple and budget-friendly.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For the student who is motivated to achieve ambitious academic goals, strong writing skills are key. This program is dedicated to helping your child ace advanced courses and learn the research-based writing skills he or she needs to complete tests and assignments with writing requirements as well as write compelling college admissions essays. With this program, you can expect:
- More confidence for conquering writing-related challenges moving forward.
- An understanding of composition techniques and research skills that help your child excel in advanced courses.
- Expert guidance on how to write a compelling college essay that makes an impression.
- Build upon existing skills with practice in research-focused writing.
- Affordable hourly rates.
Act Now and Save
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a fantastic way to pinpoint both your child's strengths and skill sets that could use improvement. Give us a call or fill out or form to get in touch so we can discuss your requirements and how we can help.