School may be finished for the year, but that doesn’t mean the education has to stop. Sylvan’s summer camps in the Providence and New Bedford region are designed to keep your child inspired and motivated to learn in new and innovative ways. No repetitive drills here!
We use kid-friendly technology, fun games and cool projects (like building robots and designing video games) to keep kids engaged and having a blast. Best yet, your child can sign up for camp with friends or make new ones as he or she masters new skills in a collaborative group environment. You’ll love watching your child’s confidence soar to new heights!
Summer Learning That Makes a Big Impact
Families love our summer programs because they turn education into a truly exciting experience. Through cool, hands-on projects, your son or daughter will build valuable skills — such as reading, writing or study skills, or increasingly vital STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills — that can make a big impact in the classroom and beyond. Fire up your child’s imagination this summer: sign up for a Sylvan summer camp in the Providence and New Bedford region today!▼
Inspiring and Strengthening Creative Minds
Sylvan’s summer camps in the Providence and New Bedford region take learning to the next level. This can be attributed to our highly effective combination of proven teaching methods and hands-on projects and games, which motivate your child to develop new skills while having plenty of fun in the process!
Whether your child could use a little extra help with algebra or writing, or is interested in coding, engineering or robotics, our camps will help your child prepare for, and get excited about, the new school year ahead. Our camps include a range of scheduling options, so it’s easy to fit summer learning into your family’s schedule.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics: Your child will have a blast learning to build, program and animate robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s a really cool way to learn important STEM and problem solving skills.
- Engineering: Your child will discover the amazing world of machine and bridge design with our cool, theme-based engineering camps.
- Coding: Your child will learn important 21st century skills, such as programming, problem solving and logic, as he or she creates cool animations and video games that can be shared with friends!
Don't Miss Our Engaging Academic Skill Camps:
- Early Reading Edge: Successfully prepare your little learner for elementary school with our Early Reading Edge camp! This program features interactive lessons and fun games to help your child master the fundamentals of reading.
- Study Edge: Our Study Edge program aims to reduce stress and boost confidence. Our expert tutors will help your child build important organization, planning and time management competencies for greater success in the classroom and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra: We use an engaging combination of activities to help get your child in great shape for tackling tough algebra assignments.
- Writing: Your son or daughter will work towards building a diverse portfolio her or she will be proud to share. Your budding writer will experiment with a number of writing styles, including crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.