Our Robotics for Kids programs in the Providence and New Bedford region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your son or daughter will have a blast playing with technology and sparking new friendships as he or she builds, animates and tinkers with a new LEGO® robot every week. But that’s not all: our courses also teach elementary and middle school-aged students critical 21st century competencies. It’s all a part of an extraordinary learning experience that can lead to bigger and brighter things in school and beyond.
Build an In-Demand Skill Set
The focus of our Robotics for Kids programs in the Providence and New Bedford region is to teach key STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills to students in a fun and exciting way, making building an important skill set a memorable, interactive experience. Teaming up with a buddy in a small group environment, your son or daughter will acquire essential computer programming and problem solving skills as he or she constructs, animates and tinkers with a variety of robots. With STEM careers continuing to grow, there’s no time like the present to prepare your son or daughter for an exciting future ahead: sign up today!▼
Celebrate Your Child's Achievements
Our Robotics for Kids courses come complete with regular email communication, so you can stay informed of your child’s progress and celebrate his or her accomplishments. Our emails feature a summary of that week’s session, as well as photos and a glimpse at next week’s project. We will also provide an activity summary worksheet at the end of each class to help your child strengthen the skills he or she learned in class and to share with you the type of robot he or she built. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Fun-filled learning awaits! We provide:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program