Securing a reading tutor in the Providence and New Bedford region you can count on could be just what you need to help your child boost reading skills, confidence and get results that make a big difference in and out of the classroom. If you think your child is starting to fall behind, could use some added practice to stay up to speed or is just eager to get ahead of the pack, our tutors are available to provide the personalized support he or she needs to achieve every goal.
Targeted Learning to Get Results
Sylvan provides a number of different reading tutoring approaches so your child is sure to get the exact guidance he or she requires to progress. After we determine your child’s current reading level, we’ll be able to recommend the program that will make sure he or she is getting results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with reading level expectations and needs help to catch up and build confidence, this program can help. Our intensive reading tutoring is personalized to support your son or daughter in mastering skill-level expectations. With our Personalized Tutoring, your child will get:
- Success in the classroom and during homework time. Progress guaranteed!
- The unique support your child requires. The results of our thorough reading assessment help us to identify what your child needs in order to improve fluency and reading comprehension.
- More confidence and lots of support. Our certified reading tutors will constantly adjust your child’s personalized learning plan to make sure it’s a challenge—but never frustrating!
- The right skills for success. Thanks to our local school-aligned curriculum, everything your child is learning will have a direct impact in the classroom.
- Competitive rates. Comparable to private tutors and other tutoring companies, our prices guarantee you’re getting the best reading help for your family at a reasonable rate.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For kids who are in need of a little extra guidance to conquer the reading component of homework assignments and tests, this program could be a big help. With Academic Coaching, you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring that will help improve reading comprehension skills so your child can tackle homework assignments and participate in class with confidence.
- Learning sessions that encourage skill practice and test prep with methods designed to target your child’s needs.
- A school-aligned curriculum that is designed to match up with what your child is learning in class.
- Interactive activities that encourage the understanding of different types of material through hands-on practice.
- Competitive prices with monthly packages that fit into your budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
This program is ideal if your child is on the fast track and/or could use guidance managing a heavy workload, tackling an assignment with a large reading component or studying for a big test. Ensure your teen is able to keep up with increasingly difficult coursework and ace college-level classes with Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course. With this program, you can expect:
- The ability to tackle heavy workloads with confidence.
- The reading skills needed to efficiently complete assignments and keep up in advanced classes.
- Better time management for completing homework assignments and studying for tests like the ACT and SAT.
- Higher scores on tests, assignments and college entrance exams.
- Preparation for advanced college courses.
- Hourly rates you can afford.
Save with Our Limited-Time Special!
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is the perfect way to pinpoint and target your child's needs, including strengths and skill gaps. Give us a call or fill out or form to get in touch so we can discuss your requirements and how we can help.