Are you on the lookout for a writing tutor in Adamstown, Pennsylvania? If your child is falling behind, would benefit from a little extra help or is looking for opportunities to get ahead in class, our skilled tutors can provide the tools he or she needs to succeed.
Tailored Learning That Suits Your Family's Needs
Whether your son or daughter is just starting to learn the basics of sentence structure or he or she could use some guidance for writing the best college application essays, our writing tutors can ensure improvement — and make sure your child has a little fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child's writing abilities are below grade level, it's time to focus on skill gaps — and take the frustration out of written assignments and homework — with our Personalized Tutoring program in writing. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Stronger writing skills. Focusing on the mechanics of writing as well as the process of composing and editing, we help students become more confident, proficient and engaging writers.
- Get results in the classroom. Our writing program is aligned to college and career readiness standards to focus on the skills needed to succeed down the road.
- Competitive rates: Our affordable hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies, which means the best writing help is within your budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is looking for extra practice to ensure he or she continues to conquer writing-heavy assignments, this program could be a great fit. With Academic Coaching, you can look forward to:
- Proactive support in the form of tutoring that builds skills for homework and in-class assignments
- Specialized tutoring sessions that target your child's unique needs with homework help and test prep.
- Expert tutors who use the latest teaching methods to make sure tough concepts stick.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages to make sure tutoring is affordable.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
The academic fast track requires students to have robust writing and communication skills. This program is meant to help your child develop research-based writing skills, excel in advanced courses and write engaging college admissions essays that stand out. With our program, you can expect:
- Added confidence for taking on new challenges with writing requirements.
- Advanced research skills and composition techniques essential for success.
- Expert guidance for crafting a compelling college admissions essay that stands out.
- Build on developing skills with hands-on practice.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Enjoy Extra Savings by Starting Today
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. When you book an Academic Checkup at your local Sylvan, we will compare your child's academic skills to nationwide norms — and use our findings to pinpoint areas for improvement. Start today for only $95*!