Getting a spot at a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we know how important it is for your son or daughter to get the best admission scores possible. Our highly effective test prep in Palmyra is designed to help your teen reduce jitters, boost test-taking skills and feel ready to take on the big test day with confidence. You can rest easy knowing our program leads to improved performance and better scores on the test!
The Best Results Come from the Best Prep
Our test prep program is highly effective because it fuses interactive, small-group learning with a plethora of helpful online tools and resources, including practice exams. In fact, for the majority of students in our test prep program, it takes just five to eight weeks to build and hone the skills needed to achieve higher scores on tests. Just imagine the opportunities that could arise with an improved score!▼
Score High with Effective Skills and Techniques
Our teachers in Palmyra are experts when it comes to tests. As such, our students are led through the right techniques to answer every type of test question. There's also Sylvan Prep Online, which provides a personalized, innovative online learning platform that can be accessed at any time. It comes as standard with our in-center program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Your Local Sylvan In Palmyra Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Schedule a Practice Test for FREE!
Take advantage of our limited-time offer! Right now, you can arrange a full-length practice test for your teen at your nearest Sylvan in Palmyra for FREE*! This allows your teen to get familiar with the different sections of the exam, understand strengths and identify tricky subject areas that need more attention in order to attain optimal results. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!