Year after year, the competition for a college place is fierce. At Sylvan, we understand that it's vital to help your child fulfill his or her potential and achieve the best admission scores possible. Our test prep in Palmyra is tailored to help your teen build confidence and navigate test day without stress or anxiety. There’s no need to sweat it because our program leads to real results, so you and your teen can enjoy higher scores on tests!
Start Planning for Better Test Scores Now
Our test prep program consists not only of small-group sessions, but also a variety of online resources for independent learning — including timed practice tests. As a matter of fact, many students in our program need only five to eight weeks to develop and perfect the skills and knowledge they require to raise their test scores. Just imagine the opportunities that could arise with an improved score!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
Our talented teachers in Palmyra understand tests like no other! That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. On top of that, studying can take place anytime, anywhere with our tailored Sylvan Prep Online learning environment. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Make Test Day A Success! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Erase Test-Day Jitters: Take a FREE Practice Exam!
For a limited time, your teen can take a full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Palmyra for FREE!* Taking a practice test allows your teen to get comfortable with the setup and pacing of the test; it also helps him or her identify strengths and pinpoint areas to improve in order to achieve the best possible results. Improved scores start here: speak to us now to get started!