The competition to get into college continues to grow each year. At Sylvan, we understand that it's vital to help your child fulfill his or her potential and achieve the best admission scores possible. That’s why our engaging, customized test prep in Lancaster will help your teen diminish anxiety, boost confidence and feel prepared come test day. Above all, our hands-on program is proven to boost performance and lead to better scores on tests!
Impressive Results Start with Comprehensive Prep
What makes our test prep program so effective is a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, online resources and practice tests. As a matter of fact, many students in our program need only five to eight weeks to develop and perfect the skills and knowledge they require to raise their test scores. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
The friendly teachers at Sylvan in Lancaster are knowledgeable about every aspect of the test! They’re ready to equip your teen with strategies and techniques for tackling every type of exam question. In addition, your teen has the flexibility to study on his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our customized online learning resource. It comes included with our in-person sessions, or you can opt for it by itself.
Be Prepared For Test Day! Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Arrange a Practice Exam for FREE!
For a limited time only, we're offering full-length practice exams at your local Sylvan in Lancaster for FREE!* Taking a practice test allows your teen to get comfortable with the setup and pacing of the test; it also helps him or her identify strengths and pinpoint areas to improve in order to achieve the best possible results. Prepare for future success: contact us today to get started!