With Sylvan's summer camps in Pennsylvania, it's easy to see how the fun starts when school ends! We enable kids to continue learning (and having fun!) by providing interactive programs where engaging tasks, friendship and teamwork are the focus. The result is a refreshing change from the classroom, a new learning environment and a unique group dynamic where new friends can be made — or existing friends brought along!
Ready to inspire your child to greater success in the upcoming school year? See which Sylvan camps are available near you.
Programs Where Fun Comes First
Our summer camps in Pennsylvania focus on the kind of skills kids need in the 21st century, and include seriously cool projects and fun-filled activities that your child will be excited to experience week after week. Whether it's writing, reading, study skills or practical STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) sessions, our tutors know how to nurture vital competencies that can be put to use in school and beyond. Get more from the next school year: register your young learner for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
Different Camps for Different Needs
As leaders in tutoring, we understand how kids need support in different areas to succeed in school and beyond. That's why we have a varied assortment of summer camp programs that make all topics more engaging. Our instructors also utilize the latest teaching tools and techniques, including iPads®. Or, it could be one of our new STEM-focused camps featuring cool activities like programming a robot or creating a video game.
Whatever the topic, Sylvan's summer camps in Pennsylvania deliver more fun, more camaraderie and more confidence going into the next school year.
Our STEM Camps Include:
- Coding: Our unique coding platform comes complete with thousands of characters, sounds, animations and backgrounds, enabling kids to build their own video game and develop 21st century skills like programming and logic.
- Robotics: LEGO® bricks become even cooler at our Robotics camps, where activities include building and programming real robots.
- Engineering: Young architects and engineers can gain critical thinking skills as they get to grips with hands-on projects at our Engineering camp, such as building LEGO® machines or K'NEX® structures.
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: Reading skills are especially critical when preschoolers and kindergartners move on to elementary school, so our expert tutors provide a fun, engaging mix of lessons and games.
- Study Edge: We help kids develop the time management and organization skills they need to stay on top of the responsibilities that come with every new school year.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra suddenly becomes a much more exciting prospect with our engaging, interactive activities, which are tailored to get your child's math skills school-ready.
- Writing: Kids at our Writing camp get to build exciting portfolios of work as they explore their creativity and move their writing skills to the next level.