With our Robotics & Sciences courses in Erie, after-school education is cooler than ever! Your child will love learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each session while developing valuable science and engineering competencies along the way — it’s a complete blast! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. On top of that, our programs help equip your up-and-coming programmer or engineer with 21st century skills that can give him or her a real advantage in the future.
Our Robotics & Sciences Courses Feature:
- Small group settings of no more than 12 students per class, allowing for personal attention
- Practical activities that make education more engaging and rewarding
- The camaraderie of creating LEGO® robots with a buddy
- Kid-focused software that's easy, intuitive and a whole lot of fun!
- STEM-based learning that equips students with desirable skill sets
- Regular communication with parents to keep you up-to-speed from beginning to end