Richland, PA 17087
Our test prep programs at Richland Community Library can help your teen tackle the big test with confidence. Through a combination of face-to-face and online activities, we can help your teen lower stress, boost preparation and raise those crucial test scores. Say goodbye to butterflies and hello to great results!
Our expert tutors will walk your teen through strategies for tackling each type of exam question and focus on specific skill areas that need improvement. Plus, with our full-length, timed practice tests and 24/7 access to subject-specific video tutorials, your teen will be well prepared for real-life test conditions! Learn more about our proven test prep programs below.
The Right Prep at the Right Time
From helping your teen get familiar with the format of the test to focusing on particular skills that need a boost, Sylvan can provide the personalized learning your teen needs to achieve his or her best results. We can help with:
- EQAO test prep: Take on test day with ease! Through our highly personal approach, your child will learn valuable test-taking techniques, refresh his or her reading, writing and math skills, and get familiar with the format of the test. Stress will go down and confidence will grow!
- ACT test prep: Our tutors take an integrated approach to ACT test prep, so your teen can feel calm and prepared come test day. Through a personalized lesson path, we can help your teen master test-taking strategies, conquer challenging skills, lower stress levels and bring confidence up!
- SAT test prep: At Sylvan, we know how to reduce test-day jitters and raise those vital test scores. Our SAT tutors combine face-to-face and online learning to ensure concepts truly stick. In fact, many of our students master the skills needed to boost their scores in as little as five to eight weeks.
- And more!
Make Test Day a Success
When it comes to scoring big on test day, effective practice and preparation is key. That’s why many our test prep programs include access to Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized online learning environment. That means your teen can enjoy 24/7 access to:
- Thousands of video lessons that detail how to approach test questions, so your teen knows what to expect on test day. Your teen can also view subject-specific tutorials to work on areas that need improvement.
- A vocabulary-building tool that includes hundreds of common test words and phrases.
- Full-length, timed practice tests so your teen can get comfortable with the pace and format of the test and feel better prepared for the big day.
Start Today with an Academic Checkup!
For a limited time only, we're offering FREE* full-length practice test prep tutors exams. Taking a practice exam is a proven way to gain familiarity with the test format — and figure out which areas need work to maximize your teen's score. Get the best possible preparation for a vital step in the college admission process: call your local Sylvan now to get started!