When you get the right reading tutor in Richland in your corner, you can expect your child’s reading skills to improve, leading to better grades and bigger smiles. Whether it's help to keep from falling behind, a little extra practice to stay on track or the support to master advanced topics and get ahead, our tutors can help.
Learning That's Personalized
We know that reading tutoring is not a one-size-fits-all type of thing, so we provide several different approaches according to your child's unique needs. Once we pinpoint your child’s current level, we can identify the most appropriate path to take to ensure he or she is getting great results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child has reading scores below his or her grade level, this program provides the hands-on support he or she needs. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring offers:
- Real progress at homework time and at school. We guarantee it!
- The right support for your child's needs. We undergo a comprehensive reading assessment with your child in order to identify what he or she needs to boost reading competence, comprehension and fluency.
- Less frustration and more confidence. Our certified reading tutors are committed to making reading fun and challenging, but never frustrating.
- Affordable prices. We offer hourly rates that are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors, so your child can get the reading help he or she needs without breaking your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a great fit if your child needs extra support with reading-related homework and tests and to stay on track in the classroom. Here's what our Academic Coaching provides:
- Proactive tutoring to develop and strengthen reading comprehension skills, keep up with assignments and achieve greater results in class.
- Hands-on learning sessions that feature skill practice, help with homework and tips for preparing for tests, all with the goal of meeting your child's unique needs.
- A school-aligned curriculum for greater success in the classroom.
- Monthly packages at great prices, so you can get the program that works with your family's budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track and/or needs guidance navigating a more advanced course load, you can help your teen adapt to and excel at accelerated coursework and college-level classes with Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course. Here’s what this program offers:
- Higher confidence (and lower stress) when tackling large workloads.
- Time management skills to help manage homework tasks and get ready for tests with a lot of reading, such as the SAT and ACT.
- Even better scores on classwork and college entrance exams, as well as ideal preparation for challenging college workloads and elevated expectations.
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.
Get Started Today and Save!
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can see how your child is performing in relation to national norms — and use the results to pinpoint specific areas for improvement. Success starts now: get started for only $95*!