If finding a math tutor in Philadelphia is on your to-do list, look no further. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead in math, algebra, geometry or advanced math, our expert tutors can help your child succeed.
The Right Math Program Your Child Needs
Choose the option that meets your child’s needs from additional practice and support to enrichment activities. From basic math concepts to trickier topics like algebra and geometry, we’re committed to helping your child understand new lessons and accomplish each and every goal.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If math is proving to be a struggle for your son or daughter, intensive tutoring could be the key to better scores and improved confidence. We’re here to make math relatable so your child has the tools he or she needs to achieve success inside—and outside—the classroom. Turn to our Personalized Tutoring program for:
- A tailored approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we customize learning plans for students' unique needs. This ensures a truly effective learning experience.
- Unbeatable results: Our math students achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores compared to peers who don't attend Sylvan. And we guarantee your child will progress too!
- Expert support: Sylvan-certified tutors guide their students throughout, and know how to modify learning plans to make sure math stays challenging without becoming frustrating.
- School-aligned learning: Our math curriculum is aligned with most school standards.
- Competitive rates: Getting the best math help for your family is more affordable than you may think. Our hourly rates are comparable to other math tutoring providers.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If it's homework help, a new math challenge or simply more math practice outside of the classroom, our NEW Academic Coaching program might be just the thing for your son or daughter. Here’s what is included in our new monthly subscription program:
- Proactive support to sharpen critical math skills and build lasting confidence in the subject.
- Tailored sessions to focus on your child's needs and address the areas that need attention.
- School-aligned teaching to ensure relevance with local curriculums and greater impact in class.
- Interactive learning activities that promote true skill mastery and recall.
- Expert tutors who are familiar with the latest math-teaching methods in modern schools.
- Extensive scheduling options that make tutoring available on afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable packages that respect your monthly budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
We can help elementary, middle school or high school students who are on the math fast track tackle tricky math concepts, master new skills and achieve even more success with confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Master math skills with ease, including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills, which provide a strong foundation for future success.
- Feel more confident and prepared in the classroom.
- Gain deeper math experience with accelerated learning and hands-on exercises to ensure concepts stick.
- …and our hourly rates are competitive!
Start Now and Save with Our Special Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With an Academic Checkup, we can find out how your child measures up to national norms — and learn which areas need extra attention for him or her to achieve more in class. Success starts now: get started for only $95*!