If finding a math tutor in Grantville is on your to-do list, look no further. Whether your child is struggling to keep up, is looking for added practice or wants to get to the top of the class in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors can help make that happen.
Get the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
Our range of math programs includes extra practice, hands-on and advanced enrichment, which means you can choose the option that's relevant to your child’s needs and goals. Our goal is to give your child the tools to succeed in accomplishing every one of his or her goals.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is falling behind in math or struggling with foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could be exactly what your child needs to raise scores and confidence. We’re here to make math relatable so your child has the tools he or she needs to achieve success inside—and outside—the classroom. Here’s what you can expect from our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A truly unique approach: Using the Sylvan Method™, we design a learning plan that addresses your child's unique needs, ensuring he or she is able to grow and learn in an effective way.
- Incredible results: Our math students achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores than their peers who don't attend Sylvan—and we guarantee your child will progress too!
- Expert support and guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors know how to help students feel supported at every step. We adjust learning plans as needed to make sure math is engaging—not frustrating.
- School-aligned curriculum: Our math programs align with most school standards.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates compare with other tutoring providers and private tutors, so it's affordable to get the most effective math help for your young learner.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For homework help, additional practice outside of class or an extra challenge, look no further than our NEW Academic Coaching program. Opt for our new monthly subscription program and you’ll get:
- Proactive tutoring support to sharpen skills, prepare for tests and feel more confident in the classroom.
- Tailored learning sessions to what your child needs, so it’s flexible and your child gets the exact attention that matters.
- School-aligned curriculum for a greater impact in class.
- Interactive, hands-on learning activities that promote skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who are skilled in the new ways math is taught in schools.
- Convenient scheduling options that work for your family, including afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that meet your needs and budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your elementary, middle school or high school son or daughter is on the fast track in math, we can help him or her tackle difficult concepts, master new skills, and achieve greater success and confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Develop new math skills such as computation, reasoning and process, ensuring a strong foundation for future success.
- Enter the classroom feeling prepared.
- Strengthen his or her math experience with hands-on exercises that make concepts stick.
- ...and, on top of all that, we offer a competitive hourly rate!
Learn About Our Special Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can understand how your child is doing in relation to national norms — and use our findings to identify specific skills for improvement. Enjoy better results and bigger smiles: start now for just $95*!