It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time — and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in Philadelphia can make all the difference. No matter if your son or daughter needs extra practice with a tricky assignment, test prep for exam time, or wants to get ahead, our certified tutors are here to help.
Tailored Learning That Makes a Big Difference
From reading and writing to a range of math topics, we’ll make sure your child has the support he or she needs to conquer the next homework challenge.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter is having a tough time grasping a new concept or a particular homework assignment, our tutors are happy to help! We boost comprehension, minimize frustration and show kids how to raise their scores in class using their new skills. With our Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Get complete support through personalized sessions that are shaped around his or her individual needs, so concepts really click and confidence builds. Plus, your child can get help in a wide variety of homework subjects. (So you don't need to become an expert!)
- Improve understanding and master skills through an effective learning method that ensures concepts click.
- Raise confidence and lower stress, which our tutors strengthen through ongoing feedback and recognition for each skill your child learns.
- Get proven homework help at a great rate, with competitively priced month packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
As workloads pile up in high school, it’s common for even the brightest of students to feel challenged at times. If your teen feels overwhelmed by the number of assignments or the sheer complexity of certain topics, our Advanced Homework Help program can help. You’ll notice a marked improvement in comprehension, leading the way to less homework frustration and higher scores. Our program offers:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.