It’s normal for your child to experience homework challenges at one point or another — and when those times come, the expert tutors at Sylvan in Middletown can help your child tackle homework challenges head on. If your son or daughter needs extra practice on a specific assignment, test prep for an upcoming exam, or wants to get ahead, our tutors can help.
Learning to Conquer any Homework Challenge
From reading and writing to advanced math topics, we’ll ensure your child has the focused guidance he or she needs to turn frustration into success.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child always does well at school but can't achieve the same high scores with homework assignments, we're ready to help. We can help bring down frustration, increase comprehension and help your child master new skills, leading to boosted performance and confidence in the classroom. With Academic Coaching, you can expect your child to:
- Feel completely supported with personal sessions that focus on his or her unique strengths and needs, so concepts truly click and confidence soars. We offer homework help in a range of different subject areas. (No need for you to become the expert!)
- Boost comprehension and conquer skills through deep learning and effective skill practices.
- Improve confidence and lower frustration, which is reinforced through frequent feedback and regular recognition from the tutor for every skill your child masters.
- Get effective homework help at an affordable rate, with competitively priced monthly packages to keep things simple.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the best students sometimes encounter difficulties with difficult high school homework assignments. If your teen feels overwhelmed by the number of assignments or the sheer complexity of certain topics, our Advanced Homework Help program can help. You’ll start to see greater comprehension, which can minimize frustration and maximize results. Here’s what you can expect from our Advanced Homework Help program:
- Targeted tutoring sessions to focus on your child's unique needs and goals.
- Greater confidence and less stress as a result of engaging guidance from subject matter experts.
- Hands-on support in a variety of subjects such as history, math, AP classes and more!
- Affordable hourly rates.