It’s normal for your child to experience homework challenges at one point or another — and when those times come, the expert tutors at Sylvan in Lancaster can help your child tackle homework challenges head on. Whether it's extra practice or the support to truly get ahead of the curve, our expert tutors are ready to help.
Targeted Tutoring in Specific Subjects
From reading and writing to advanced math topics, we’ll ensure your child has the focused guidance he or she needs to turn frustration into success.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter is having a tough time grasping a new concept or a particular homework assignment, our tutors are happy to help! We know how to address frustration, enhance understanding and teach students how to apply their new skills towards better grades overall. Through Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Improve comprehension and experience a deeper level of learning and skill practice.
- Feel fully supported with sessions that focus on his or her unique needs in order to reinforce learning and address skill gaps in any subject. (You don't have to become the expert!)
- Feel less stressed and more confident with feedback and recognition for every skill learned.
- Experience great tutoring at a great price thanks to our affordable monthly packages.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the brightest kids sometimes struggle with the homework load in high school. If your teen could use a little extra help tackling advanced subjects or juggling a high-volume workload, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be exactly what he or she needs. Your teen’s skill mastery will improve, leading to less stress and better grades. This program includes:
- Personal tutoring sessions that match your child's unique needs so concepts truly stick!
- More prepared and confident (and less frustrated!) due to engaging and inspiring sessions with our talented subject experts.
- Homework help on a variety of subjects including history, AP classes, advanced math and more!
- Affordable hourly rates.