At one point or another, homework time may become a challenge for your child; rest assured, you can count on Sylvan in Erie for the expert guidance and support you need. Whether your son or daughter needs extra practice with a specific topic, test prep for a future exam, or just wants to get ahead, our tutors are ready to help.
Make Homework Stress a Thing of the Past
From reading and writing to advanced math topics, we’ll ensure your child has the focused guidance he or she needs to turn frustration into success.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is generally doing well in school but is having difficulty grasping a particular homework assignment or new concept, that’s where our tutors come in! We know how to lower frustration levels, focus on comprehension and teach children how to achieve higher scores with their newly acquired tools and techniques. Academic Coaching is a great way to help your child:
- Get full guidance and support with personalized sessions that cater to his or her unique needs, boosting confidence and ensuring concepts stick. We offer help in a range of homework subjects. (You don't need to be an expert!)
- Increase understanding and hone skills through an effective method of learning and skill practice that makes sure concepts stick.
- Boost confidence and lower stress through regular feedback and recognition from the tutor for each skill acquired.
- Get proven tutoring at an affordable price, with competitive monthly packages to suit your family's needs.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the brightest kids sometimes struggle with the homework load in high school. If your teen is struggling to keep up with the demands of a growing workload and increasingly complex topics, Advanced Homework Help can make a real difference. You’ll see better comprehension in your son or daughter, leading to lower frustration levels and even better grades. Benefits of this program include:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.