Our Robotics & Science courses in the Philadelphia region are designed to encourage creativity, foster imagination and make learning a truly fun-filled experience! Your son or daughter will have a blast playing with technology and sparking new friendships as he or she builds, animates and tinkers with a new LEGO® robot every week. But that’s not all: our courses also teach elementary and middle school-aged students critical 21st century competencies. It’s all a part of an extraordinary learning experience that can lead to bigger and brighter things in school and beyond.
Be a Part of Your Child's Success
Our Robotics & Science courses come complete with regular email communication, so you can stay informed of your child’s progress and celebrate his or her accomplishments. We will send you an email after each class that recaps that session’s objectives and outcomes, includes pictures and offers a preview of the project your child will tackle next. Your child will also complete a project summary worksheet after each session to reinforce what he or she learned that day and to share with you the type of robot he or she created. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Fun-filled learning awaits! We provide:
- A practical, STEM-focused education that is designed to equip students with vital 21st century abilities
- A highly interactive learning environment where imagination and creativity can flourish
- A comfortable, small group setting with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (maximum 12 students per class), which helps ensure one-on-one attention
- Intuitive technology that’s easy to learn and fun to tinker with
- Fun-filled projects and activities, like building and animating a different robot every session!
- Weekly communication that keeps parents up-to-date on class themes and student achievements