Do you want to know how a math tutor in the Philadelphia region can turn a complex subject into more smiles and better results at school? Do you think a more engaging and interactive learning experience could help your child unlock his or her potential in the classroom and beyond? Look to Sylvan for your choice of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that focus on helping students understand key math concepts and acquire the thinking skills essential for lasting success. Our programs adhere to college and career readiness standards, which means they're designed to have a lasting positive impact. Take the frustration out of math: learn how our math tutors in the Philadelphia region can help your child resolve knowledge gaps and start to enjoy learning again.
See Real Results
Our first job is to make math a more engaging and enjoyable subject, which is essential to help kids boost their performance at school. As a matter of fact, our Philadelphia region math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times when compared to students who don't go to Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Our Math Programs Make a Real Difference
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A truly interactive learning environment. We use iPads® as teaching tools, making learning more relevant and interesting. It also allows us to tailor math lessons to your child's particular strengths.
- Our approach to learning is proven to work. Sylvan Insight™ ensures personalized, step-by-step tutoring.
- Instant feedback. Immediate feedback is essential to keep students motivated and engaged.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Engaging, brain-boosting activities. We emphasize useful problem-solving skills to help your child think about math in new ways and develop a deeper understanding of key concepts.
- A fun, kid-friendly format. Boost math speed and proficiency with a diverse range of fun activities, a motivational rewards system and the positive team spirit of a small group.
- Challenging math content. Our math curriculum aligns with college and career readiness standards and uses a five-step process to help your child achieve more in math.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tough test on the horizon? Homework assignment proving tricky? Our math tutors are here to help.
- No more frustration. Explaining math concepts can be challenging, but you don't always have to be the expert at all things math! Our tutors understand how to turn frustration into smiles and make learning more rewarding.
- The flexibility you need. We make our homework help available on evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
For a limited time only, you can get started with a Sylvan math program for just $95*. It's a great way to experience exactly what our math programs can do for your child. Contact us today to learn more!