Is your child in need of a math tutor in the Philadelphia region who can transform a challenging subject into high-fives and greater achievements in class? Could a more personal, engaging approach to learning unlock your child's full potential in the classroom? Look no further than Sylvan for a selection of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — designed to help students get to grips with math concepts and acquire the learning tools needed for lasting success. Our programs take college and career readiness standards into account, so you can be confident that our sessions are geared towards long-term success. We're here to help take the frustration out of math: find out how your local Sylvan math tutors in the Philadelphia region can help your child overcome knowledge gaps and rediscover the joy of learning.
Results You Can Count On
We've learned that making math a more enjoyable and engaging subject is the first step towards better academic results at school. At Sylvan's Philadelphia region locations, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who have not attended Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Our Math Programs Make a Real Difference
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- Innovative, interactive learning. We use iPads® as teaching tools, helping to adapt math lessons to your child's specific abilities and create a more interesting and enjoyable classroom dynamic.
- A personal approach. With Sylvan Insight™ — our trademark, step-by-step method — we personalize learning to your child.
- Immediate feedback. Instant feedback and advice helps students stay motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Focus on brain-boosting activities. We highlight practical problem-solving skills to help students strengthen their understanding and think about math in new ways.
- A fun format for all. We boost math speed and proficiency with a selection of fun, kid-friendly activities and a great motivational rewards system.
- Challenging math problems. Our math curriculum is aligned with national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step learning process to make sure your child reaches his or her potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- As-needed tutoring help. Challenging homework assignment? Big test coming up? Our math tutors can help.
- No more frustration. You don't have to worry about being your child's math expert: our tutors can turn math frustration into high-fives and make math feel much more rewarding.
- Flexible scheduling. Including evenings and weekends.
Get Started Now and Save!
With our limited time offer, you can get started with a Sylvan math program for only $95*. Don't miss your opportunity to experience our math programs. Contact us today to learn more!