Are you in the market for a writing tutor in the Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York region? Whether it seems as though your son or daughter is beginning to fall behind on writing assignments, could use some extra practice to enhance sills or is just interested in getting ahead to lay the foundation for success, we have experienced tutors that can help.
Learning Personalized for Your Family
Sylvan’s programs are designed to help each and every child build strong writing skills, so your son or daughter is sure to get the kind of guidance that will lead to success. Both the basics of sentence structure and how to write the best college admissions essay possible will be covered, as well as everything in between — our writing tutors will also make sure your child has fun in along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is finding it difficult to keep up in terms of writing level, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing can help improve skills so your son or daughter can finish writing assignments and homework without the frustration. With Personalized Tutoring, you can expect: With Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- Become a more confident, proficient writer. By learning the basics of composing, editing and revising, your child will understand how to be a more engaging writer.
- Measureable results in the classroom. Our writing program is focused on establishing college and career readiness, so practical skills are emphasized.
- Rates that fit your budget. Our affordable hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies, so your family can get the best writing help at a reasonable price.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a good fit if your child would benefit from extra practice to improve skills needed for writing-based assignment and tests. With Academic Coaching, you can look forward to:
- Proactive tutoring to develop skills to keep up in class.
- Hands-on activities that lay the groundwork for essential skills.
- Targeted tutoring sessions that focus on your child’s specific needs including skill practice, homework help and test prep.
- Experienced tutors who utilize the latest teaching methods for getting concepts to stick (so you don’t have to worry about being an expert!)
- Affordable rates thanks to our monthly packages that keep it simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For the student who is motivated to achieve ambitious academic goals, strong writing skills are key. This program is meant to help your child excel in advanced courses, build research-focused writing skills and write college admissions essays that really get noticed. With this program, you can expect the following:
- High confidence in tackling writing assignments and challenges.
- The basics of composition and research skills that will serve your child well in advanced courses.
- Expert support in writing a college admissions essay that gets noticed.
- Strengthen developing skills with hands-on practice in research and writing.
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.
Ready to Get Started?
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a wonderful way to both pinpoint your child's strengths and identify skill areas that need improvement. Fill out our form or give us a call and we'll contact you to discuss your needs and what we can do to help.