If you’re on the hunt for a math tutor in the Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York region, look no further. Whether you think your son or daughter is falling behind, could use some extra practice or is just eager to get ahead in geometry, algebra or advanced math, we have tutors who can ensure your child builds the skills he or she needs to succeed. Regardless of the type of approach your child needs, we’ll work with him or her to get results.
Tailored Tutoring for Each Student
Whether it's enrichment or additional practice, we provide a range of math programs that allow you to pick the option that suits your child best. We can help your child work towards success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If fundamental math concepts are proving problematic for your son or daughter, intensive tutoring could be the solution that leads to not only higher scores but also greater confidence. Our proven methods make math concepts far accessible so your child can catch up and start to achieve more success in the classroom. Here’s what you can expect:
- A focused approach: With our proven Sylvan Method™ approach, your child is guaranteed to get the attention he or she needs to succeed.
- Expert guidance and support: Being there for your child every step of the way is our Sylvan-certified tutors top priority. We’re always adjusting our plan to make sure math lessons stay engaging rather than frustrating.
- Fantastic results: Many of our tutoring students see up to two to three times more growth in their math scores when compared to their classmates. Your child will improve too!
- Local, school-endorsed curriculum: Our math curriculum is aligned with most school standards. In addition, our tutors are experts on the latest teaching methods, so you don’t have to pick up the slack!
- Comparable rates: Our hourly rates are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting extra math help for your family is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs homework support, more practice with math outside of class, or is looking for a challenge, Academic Coaching can help! Our expert tutors help with math test prep, tough homework assignments and demanding workloads. Here’s what our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive tutoring that focuses on sharpening skills, keeping up with homework and studying for tests to increase confidence in the classroom.
- Targeted learning sessions that zero in on the kind of attention your child needs to start seeing results.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning.
- School-aligned curriculum for a noticeable impact in class.
- Expert tutors who understand new, modern teaching techniques that get math concepts to click.
- A range of schedule options including evenings, afternoons and weekends.
- Affordable rates on monthly packages that fit into your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track, we're here to help him or her prepare for challenging assignments and complex math concepts. One thing's for sure: you'll be amazed as your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz masters new skills and accomplishes his or her most ambitious targets. Our Advancement and Test Prep programs will help your child:
- Master advanced math skills such as computation, process, reasoning and problem solving, all of which are essential for future success in math and other academic areas.
- Get deeper math experience with hands-on exercises and interactive challenges that are designed to reinforce import concepts.
- Feel more confident in the classroom as they apply their new-found skills to schoolwork.
- Boost confidence — and grades! Our advanced programs cover everything your child needs to achieve even greater success in this challenging subject.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Connect with Sylvan Today
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is the perfect way to pinpoint and target your child's needs, including strengths and skill gaps. Fill out our form or give us a call today and we'll get in touch to discuss your needs and who we can help.