The competition to get into college continues to grow each year. At Sylvan, we know how important it is for your son or daughter to get the best admission scores possible. Our test prep program in Milwaukie focuses on helping your teen master important test-taking skills in order to reduce stress and improve confidence come exam day. Above all, our hands-on program is proven to boost performance and lead to better scores on tests!
Planning to Succeed on Test Day
Our test prep program is set apart by full-length practice tests, independent online learning and teaching sessions in small groups. In fact, for the majority of students in our test prep program, it takes just five to eight weeks to build and hone the skills needed to achieve higher scores on tests. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
The friendly teachers at Sylvan in Milwaukie are knowledgeable about every aspect of the test! That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. In addition, your teen can study according to his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our innovative online learning platform. It comes as standard with our in-center instruction, or you also have the option to choose it as a standalone option.
Successfully Prepare For Exam Day! Sylvan Offers:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Overcome Exam Jitters: Try a FREE Practice Test!
For a limited time only, you can arrange a full-length practice exam for FREE* at your local Sylvan in Milwaukie! It means your teen can get familiar with the test format and understand which areas need work in order to attain maximum results. Prepare for test success: contact us now to get started!