School may have finished for the season, but you don’t have to put learning on pause! You can keep your child engaged, entertained and inspired with summer camps in Portland from Sylvan Learning, which are tailored to be both fun and interactive.
From Engineering, Coding and Robotics to Study Skills and Fit4Algebra, we offer a wide range of camps for all types of learners — they’re super fun! There's also convenient scheduling options to choose from, allowing you to fit educational experiences around your family's other plans for the summer.
Hands-On Activities That Make a Lasting Impact
Our summer camps in Portland are made up of exciting activities, fun challenges and transformative learning experiences. The abilities your son or daughter masters at Sylvan — crucial reading, writing and study skills or increasingly in-demand STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a positive and long-lasting impact in school and in life. Keep the learning going this summer: register your child for a place in one of our summer programs today!▼
Camps Kids Actually Love!
Sylvan programs are tailored to be motivating, exciting and creative. No boring math or writing drills here! We also like to see our students learn how to work as a team, so we encourage children to sign up with friends or meet new buddies during our fun, collaborative activities. Your child will have a blast learning new skills, using innovative technology and completing fun-filled projects with his or her new BFFs!
Keep your child’s brain active and learning while school’s out: contact your local Sylvan center now to find out which camps are available in the Portland area.
Don't Miss Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your child is ready for life at elementary school! We teach the basics of reading by combining fun activities with interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Help your young leaner stay on top of growing responsibilities with our Study Skills program, which emphasizes critical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We take the pain out of algebra by breaking it down into bite-sized activities and assignments.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids in our Writing program develop a diverse range of useful writing techniques and create a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): What better way to hone problem solving and STEM skills than creating your very own LEGO® robot? Using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software, your child will build, program and animate amazing robots, unleashing his or her imagination and creativity along the way. It doesn't get any cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): How are machines, super structures and other cool constructions built? Your child will learn the answers through our innovative, hands-on projects that include designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations based on real-life structures.