School ends, summer starts and fun is just around the corner with Sylvan's summer camps in Oregon! We offer programs where teamwork, interactivity and exciting tasks take center stage, empowering kids to keep on learning (and having a blast!) after school is out. It makes for a new type of learning environment beyond the classroom — and a special group dynamic where existing friendships are strengthened or new ones made.
Want to inspire your child to learn more and do better than ever next school year? Take a look at the Sylvan camps offered in your local area now.
Making Learning More Engaging — and Fun!
Our summer camps in Oregon focus on the kind of skills kids need in the 21st century, and include seriously cool projects and fun-filled activities that your child will be excited to experience week after week. From traditional staples like reading, writing and study skills to the very latest STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) teachings, our programs highlight competencies that are useful in the classroom and beyond. Get more from the next school year: register your young learner for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
Our Different Camps
We're leaders in tutoring, so we appreciate that different kids need different kinds of support to do their best in school and beyond. That's why we provide a diverse selection of summer camps to make all kinds of subjects more engaging. It could be our reading or writing programs, which help kids explore language in a more creative and interactive way. On the other hand, it could be one of our new STEM camps, which include cool, tech-focused activities like robot programming and video game creation!
Whichever program works best for your young learner, you can count on Sylvan's summer camps in Oregon to ensure more fun — and boosted confidence in preparation for the next school year.
Our STEM Camps Include:
- Coding: Our unique coding platform comes complete with thousands of characters, sounds, animations and backgrounds, enabling kids to build their own video game and develop 21st century skills like programming and logic.
- Robotics: LEGO® bricks become even cooler at our Robotics camps, where activities include building and programming real robots.
- Engineering: Young architects and engineers can gain critical thinking skills as they get to grips with hands-on projects at our Engineering camp, such as building LEGO® machines or K'NEX® structures.
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: Reading skills are especially critical when preschoolers and kindergartners move on to elementary school, so our expert tutors provide a fun, engaging mix of lessons and games.
- Study Edge: We help kids develop the time management and organization skills they need to stay on top of the responsibilities that come with every new school year.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra suddenly becomes a much more exciting prospect with our engaging, interactive activities, which are tailored to get your child's math skills school-ready.
- Writing: Kids at our Writing camp get to build exciting portfolios of work as they explore their creativity and move their writing skills to the next level.