After-school education is now more exciting than ever with Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences courses in Bend! Your child will not only have a great time building and animating an original LEGO® robot each week — he or she will also develop important science and engineering skills along the way. These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Our Robotics & Sciences Programs Offer:
- One-to-one attention in small groups of no more than 12 students per class
- Exciting, practical tasks that make education an unforgettable experience
- The friendship of collaborating with a buddy to create a different LEGO® robot every week
- Child-friendly software that’s not only easy to learn — it's fun to use, too!
- STEM-focused learning that emphasizes increasingly valuable skills and competencies
- Regular updates, so parents are fully informed throughout the course