Comparing writing tutors in Lawton? If your child is starting to fall behind in class, could use a little extra help or is interested in getting ahead, our tutors can help him or her get on track towards success.
Tutoring That's Unique to Every Child
From basic sentence structure to advanced college application techniques, we help each student make real progress — and have tons of fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If grade-level writing tasks are proving to be too challenging for your child, our Personalized Tutoring will focus on the most important skills in order to raise scores — and confidence — when it comes to writing assignments and homework. You can expect the following from our program:
- Stronger writing skills. Focusing on the mechanics of writing as well as the process of composing and editing, we help students become more confident, proficient and engaging writers.
- Get results in the classroom. Our writing program is aligned to college and career readiness standards to focus on the skills needed to succeed down the road.
- Competitive rates: Our affordable hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies, which means the best writing help is within your budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program could be a perfect fit if your child is doing well but could use some extra practice to solidify strong writing skills. With Academic Coaching, you can expect:
- Proactive support in the form of tutoring that builds skills for homework and in-class assignments
- Specialized tutoring sessions that target your child's unique needs with homework help and test prep.
- Expert tutors who use the latest teaching methods to make sure tough concepts stick.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages to make sure tutoring is affordable.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Strong writing skills are essential for any student who is on the academic fast track. This program is meant to help your child develop research-based writing skills, excel in advanced courses and write engaging college admissions essays that stand out. Here's what you can expect:
- Increased confidence for tackling new writing challenges.
- A better understanding of composition techniques as well as stronger research skills needed to ace tough courses.
- Expert advice on writing the most compelling college admissions essay possible.
- Reinforcement of skills with extra practice and hands-on activities.
- Affordable hourly rates.
Start Today and Save More
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a Sylvan Academic Checkup, we can take stock of your child's academic skills compared to national norms — and use the results to pick out specific areas for extra attention. Enjoy better results and bigger smiles: start now for just $95*!