Comparing writing tutors in Lawton? Look no further than the experts at your local Sylvan — whether your child is falling behind in writing abilities, needs extra practice or wants to gain the advanced writing skills to get ahead of the curve.
Specialized Learning That Gets Results
Whether it's the fundamentals of sentence structure or the finer points of college application essays, we know how to ensure steady and significant progress in writing — and how to make the whole thing fun, too!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with writing tasks at his or her grade level, our Personalized Tutoring program will focus on the most important areas to boost scores and take the frustration out of writing assignments. Here’s what you can expect:
- Proficient, engaging writing skills. We make sure each student gets to grips with the mechanics of writing and the entire process of composing, revising and editing written material.
- Better results in the classroom. Our writing program aligns to college and career readiness standards, making sure we cover skills that are needed for future success.
- Affordable rates: Our hourly rates are competitive compared to other tutoring companies and private tutors.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is looking for extra practice to ensure he or she continues to conquer writing-heavy assignments, this program could be a great fit. Here's what you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring support for building the writing skills needed to complete homework and keep up in class.
- Tutoring sessions that target your child's individual needs with skill practice, test prep and homework help.
- Expert tutors with knowledge of the latest teaching methods used to make sure new concepts are really sticking.
- Affordable monthly packages that will fit into your budget.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Strong writing skills are essential for any student who is on the academic fast track. This program will help your child develop research-based writing skills, equipping him or her to conquer assignments with heavy writing loads and prepare to write compelling college admissions essays. Here's what young learners can expect with our program:
- Boosted confidence to approach and overcome virtually any type of writing-based challenge.
- Techniques in research and composition to help your child ace every upcoming assignment.
- College essay support to ensure a compelling, persuasive application.
- Skill reinforcement through practice and a variety of research-based writing activities.
- Competitive hourly rates for affordability.
Get Started Today with an Academic Checkup
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. By scheduling an Academic Checkup at your local Sylvan, we can take evaluate your child's academic skills in comparison with nationwide norms — and use our findings to identify which areas need to be improved. Get one today at a Sylvan near you!