The competition to get into college is tough — and getting tougher. At Sylvan, we appreciate the importance of admission exams — and how to prepare students to maximize their scores. Our highly effective test prep in Owasso is designed to help your teen reduce jitters, boost test-taking skills and feel ready to take on the big test day with confidence. In fact, our program is proven to deliver real results, which means higher test scores and bigger smiles all around!
Impressive Results Start with Comprehensive Prep
Our test prep program is set apart by full-length practice tests, independent online learning and teaching sessions in small groups. You’ll be pleased to know that many of our students hone the skills they need to raise test scores in as little as five to eight weeks. And one thing's for sure: an impressive score can lead to many more opportunities to succeed!▼
Score High with Effective Skills and Techniques
Our teachers in Owasso know everything there is to know about tests! As such, our students are led through the right techniques to answer every type of test question. Your teen can also conveniently access Sylvan Prep Online — our handy online resource — anytime, anyplace. It can be experienced as part of our in-center program, and is also available as a standalone option.
Test Success Starts At Your Local Sylvan! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Get Started with a FREE Practice Test!
For a limited time only, we're offering full-length practice exams at your local Sylvan in Owasso for FREE!* It's a great way for your teen to figure out the format of the test, build confidence and work on areas that need improvement. Prepare for test success: contact us now to get started!