The joy of learning can continue even after school has finished for the summer! You can keep your child engaged, entertained and inspired with summer camps in Oklahoma City from Sylvan Learning, which are tailored to be both fun and interactive.
From Writing and Reading to Robotics, Coding and Engineering, we offer a great selection of programs for every age — they’re a total blast! We also offer convenient scheduling options, so you can choose the time that suits your family’s summer schedule best.
Helping Kids Become Better Learners
It’s true: our summer camps in Oklahoma City are a whole lot of fun! But that’s not all: they’re also big on impactful learning experiences. The abilities your son or daughter masters at Sylvan — crucial reading, writing and study skills or increasingly in-demand STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a positive and long-lasting impact in school and in life. Get ready for a summer of learning without taking away the fun: register for one of our summer courses today!▼
New and Exciting Summer Experiences Await
Motivation, inspiration and creativity are always the focus for Sylvan programs. No dull math or writing drills allowed! On top of that, many of our camps have group dynamics, so your child can sign up with friends or make new ones through fun, collaborative activities. Your child will have an amazing time acquiring a new skill set while playing with innovative technology and accomplishing goals with friends!
Enjoy a brighter summer: contact a Sylvan in your area today to find out which camps are available in or around Oklahoma City.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your child is ready for life at elementary school! We teach the basics of reading by combining fun activities with interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Help your young leaner stay on top of growing responsibilities with our Study Skills program, which emphasizes critical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We take the pain out of algebra by breaking it down into bite-sized activities and assignments.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids in our Writing program develop a diverse range of useful writing techniques and create a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): What better way to hone problem solving and STEM skills than creating your very own LEGO® robot? Using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software, your child will build, program and animate amazing robots, unleashing his or her imagination and creativity along the way. It doesn't get any cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): How are machines, super structures and other cool constructions built? Your child will learn the answers through our innovative, hands-on projects that include designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations based on real-life structures.