School may be out for the year, but that doesn’t mean the learning has to stop! Help keep your son or daughter motivated and excited with fun-filled summer camps in Oklahoma City from Sylvan Learning.
From Writing and Reading to Robotics, Coding and Engineering, we offer a great selection of programs for every age — they’re a total blast! We’re also happy to offer convenient scheduling options, so you work exciting learning experiences into your family’s busy summer schedule.
Equipping Your Child for Success
Sylvan’s summer camps in Oklahoma City aren’t just fun and exciting: they also focus on providing valuable learning experiences. The competencies your child hones at Sylvan — from reading and writing skills to increasingly vital STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a huge impact in school and into adulthood. Gear up for a summer of learning without compromising on fun: sign up for one of our summer programs today!▼
New and Exciting Summer Experiences Await
Sylvan’s summer camps are a place where inspiration, motivation and creativity unite to deliver a truly memorable experience. That means an end to math and writing drills! Our camps are offered in a friendly and engaging group setting, so your child has the option to sign up with friends or make new ones as he or she participates in collaborative activities. Your child will have a blast learning new skills, using innovative technology and completing fun-filled projects with his or her new BFFs!
Keep your child’s brain active and learning while school’s out: contact your local Sylvan center now to find out which camps are available in the Oklahoma City area.
Experience Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your child geared up for the main event: elementary school! We help your child master the fundamentals of reading by using a successful mix of fun games and interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Decrease stress and increase confidence! Our Study Skills program will equip your child with crucial organization and time management skills to help improve success in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use a fun and engaging combination of activities to help get your son or daughter in top form for successfully completing difficult algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop a wide-ranging portfolio while learning an array of creative writing styles, such as crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will learn new skills — including crucial STEM and problem solving abilities — while designing, programming and animating LEGO® robots. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through fun, hands-on activities, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the globe, your child will be fascinated to discover how machines and super structures are built.