School ends, summer starts and fun is just around the corner with Sylvan's summer camps in Oklahoma! We offer programs where teamwork, interactivity and exciting tasks take center stage, empowering kids to keep on learning (and having a blast!) after school is out. The result is a refreshing change from the classroom, a new learning environment and a unique group dynamic where new friends can be made — or existing friends brought along!
Ready to inspire your child to greater success in the upcoming school year? See which Sylvan camps are available near you.
Programs That are Big on Learning — and Fun!
Sylvan’s summer camps in Oklahoma bring 21st century skills to life, transforming learning into seriously cool projects and activities your child will be psyched to work on each week. From traditional staples like reading, writing and study skills to the very latest STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) teachings, our programs highlight competencies that are useful in the classroom and beyond. Get more from the next school year: register your young learner for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
Different Camps for Different Needs
As leaders in tutoring, we know how to provide kids with the support they need to do better in the classroom and beyond. That's why our summer camps come in a range of different types and specializations, making a variety of subjects less daunting and more engaging. It could be our reading or writing programs, which help kids explore language in a more creative and interactive way. Alternatively, it could be a STEM-focused camp where cool activities await, including creating a video game and programming a robot.
Whatever the subject, you can be sure that Sylvan's summer camps in Oklahoma offer more enjoyment, more camaraderie and more confidence in preparation for that all-important next school year.
Our STEM Camps Include:
- Coding: Kids create their very own video game worlds, choosing from a library of animations, characters, sounds and backgrounds as they learn valuable programming and logic abilities.
- Robotics: LEGO® is cool to begin with, but we make it even cooler at our Robotics camp, where children build robots and write code to bring them to life.
- Engineering: Imaginative, hands-on projects like constructing K'NEX® structures or building LEGO® machines help your young learner gain critical thinking skills that could come in handy when he or she becomes a budding architect or engineer.
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: It's essential for preschoolers and kindergartners to know the basics of reading heading into elementary school. Our knowledgeable teachers offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging lessons and exciting games.
- Study Edge: Every new school year brings fresh challenges and new responsibilities. We can help your child develop the time management and organization skills he or she needs to say goodbye to school stress — and hello to better grades.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra camp may not sound like a fun summer activity, but our program uses interactive activities to make sure your child's math skills are ready for school.
- Writing: Kids explore their creativity, improve their writing skills and build an exciting portfolio in our Writing camp.