The fun starts when school ends with Sylvan's summer camps in Oklahoma! We enable kids to continue learning (and having fun!) by providing interactive programs where engaging tasks, friendship and teamwork are the focus. The result is a special group dynamic where kids can bring friends along — or make new acquaintances — and enjoy a fresh kind of learning environment outside of the classroom.
Ready to help your child reach new heights in the next school year — and beyond? Then it's time to find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area.
Programs That are Big on Learning — and Fun!
Our summer camps in Oklahoma focus on the kind of skills kids need in the 21st century, and include seriously cool projects and fun-filled activities that your child will be excited to experience week after week. From reading, writing and study skills to STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills, our programs equip your child with vital competencies he or she can put to use in school and in life. Make this summer the best one yet: sign up for one of our summer programs today!
Our Action-Packed Camps
We're leaders in tutoring, so we appreciate that different kids need different kinds of support to do their best in school and beyond. That's why our summer camps come in a range of different types and specializations, making a variety of subjects less daunting and more engaging. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. On the other hand, it could be one of our new STEM camps, which include cool, tech-focused activities like robot programming and video game creation!
Whichever program works best for your child, you can count on Sylvan's summer camps in Oklahoma to ensure more fun — and boosted confidence in preparation for the next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Reading skills are especially critical when preschoolers and kindergartners move on to elementary school, so our expert tutors provide a fun, engaging mix of lessons and games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): We help kids develop the time management and organization skills they need to stay on top of the responsibilities that come with every new school year.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra suddenly becomes a much more exciting prospect with our engaging, interactive activities, which are tailored to get your child's math skills school-ready.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids at our Writing camp get to build exciting portfolios of work as they explore their creativity and move their writing skills to the next level.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): LEGO® becomes even cooler at our Robotics & Science camps, where activities include building and programming real robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Kids will develop vital STEM and problem solving skills while igniting their creativity and imagination. Cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Aspiring architects and engineers can gain critical thinking skills as they get to grips with hands-on projects, including constructing and evaluating creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.