Make sure your son or daughter is ready for growing school workloads and the future challenges of college with Sylvan’s study skills program in Oklahoma. Through our program, kids in grades 4-12 develop useful life management, problem solving and critical thinking skills to help them better organize their busy schedules and stay on top of schoolwork assignments. You'll see confidence levels soar as your child picks up life-long tools that he or she can put to good use in the classroom and beyond! Help your child get equipped for success: get in touch with your local Sylvan in Oklahoma today to get started.
A Bright Future Starts With a Smart Approach
With homework piling up, advanced classes to take, extracurricular activities to attend, part-time jobs to get to on time and a social life to uphold, there’s no question that most students have a lot on their plate. And with college applications to eventually consider, it can be difficult to stay on top of things. This is where our study skills program can make a big impact: our tutoring experts will equip students with valuable strategies for planning, managing and prioritizing schedules and workloads, so they can take on any project more effectively.▼
From Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
Strong foundations are vital for long-term success. So our study skills program in Oklahoma is all about the kind of transferable skills and strategies that can be applied immediately in the classroom — as well as in college and professional settings later on. In other words, we always consider the bigger picture, and our goal is to impart lifelong knowledge that can go a long way to ensuring your son or daughter's personal and academic success. Together we can build your child’s skillset (and confidence!) so he or she can take on any challenge.
Your Child in Grade 4-12 Will Learn:
- How to manage workloads and schedules better.
- Strategies for short-term and long-term goal setting.
- Techniques for project planning, tracking and management.
- Organizational methods for effective personal study areas and efficient approaches to homework.
- How to set personal expectations, track grades and make effective use of an academic calendar.
- Active listening skills.
- How to successfully apply for college and write a compelling admission essay.
- Job interview preparation techniques, including how to create a resume that works.