Make sure your son or daughter is ready for growing school workloads and the future challenges of college with Sylvan’s study skills program in Oklahoma. Our program focuses on problem solving, critical thinking and life management skills that kids in grades 4-12 can use to organize their schoolwork and manage their busy schedules more effectively. As your child learns tools and techniques that can be used in and beyond school, you'll see his or her confidence grow! It's time to equip your child for success: get started today by contacting your local Sylvan in Oklahoma.
A Smart Approach to a Brighter Future
Whether it's extracurricular classes, homework assignments, a part-time job or the demands of a full social life, there’s no doubting that students often have a lot on their plate. And when college applications eventually come about, it can be an even greater challenge to stay on top of everything. That's where our tutoring experts step in, offering a study skills program that focuses on effective planning, managing and prioritizing skills — helping students take on any project and achieve the right results.▼
The Skills to Achieve More in School and Beyond
Success begins with a strong foundation. With our study skills program in Oklahoma, students can develop important skills and strategies that are relevant in the classroom immediately, and can also be applied in college and career settings later on. At Sylvan, we're always mindful of the bigger picture, so we're dedicated to teaching lifelong knowledge that helps to ensure your son or daughter's lasting personal and academic success. We’re here to enhance your child’s skillset so he or she can meet any challenge with confidence.
Your Child in Grade 4-12 Will Learn:
- How to better manage time and workloads.
- Strategies to set achievable short-term and long-term goals.
- Techniques to plan and track projects.
- Organizational methods for setting up an effective personal study area and tackling homework.
- How to track grades and design an academic calendar.
- Communications skills, including active listening.
- How to apply to college and prepare for job interviews, including resume and cover letter writing tips.