If a math tutor in Tulsa is what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place. Our expert tutors can help your son or daughter succeed in math—whether that means help catching up, some extra practice outside of school or advanced insights to get ahead in algebra, geometry and other topics.
Get the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
From practice and support to enrichment, Sylvan offers a range of math programs, so you can choose the option that meets your child’s needs. We know how to help young learners understand algebra, geometry and other math topics in order to move their success to the next level.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is starting to fall behind in math and finds foundational concepts hard to grasp, it might be time to arrange some intensive tutoring sessions to raise scores and build confidence. We know how to make math more engaging to make sure your child succeeds in the classroom—and in the real world. With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can expect:
- An emphasis on personalization: Our proven Sylvan MethodTM is designed to help us create a learning plan that works for your child's unique needs.
- Incredible results: Typically, our math students achieve up to two or three times more growth in math scores than their peers. Your child will too!
- Added support and guidance: Our Sylvan-certified tutors continuously modify learning plans to keep math engaging instead of frustrating.
- Classroom-aligned curriculum: By aligning our math curriculum with local school standards and using modern teaching methods, we make every lesson relevant in the classroom.
- Comparable rates: With rates that are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors, we provide the best math help at a reasonable price.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If additional homework help, a little more practice outside of school or a bit more of a challenge is what your son or daughter needs, our NEW Academic Coaching program is the perfect solution. Sign up for our new monthly subscription program and you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring that focuses on sharpening skills and tests — and building confidence in the classroom.
- Tailored sessions that account for your child's specific needs.
- School-aligned teaching to ensure the best results in class.
- Interactive activities that are designed to reinforce learning and promote skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who understand exactly how math is taught in modern schools.
- Convenient scheduling for your family, including afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable packages that fit your family's math needs and monthly budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your elementary, middle school or high school child is on the math fast track, you'll love seeing him or her tackle tough math concepts, master new skills and achieve more success and confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Build on important math skills that will serve them will in the future including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Boost confidence and feel more prepared in class.
- Develop math experience through accelerated, hands-on activities that reinforce every concept learned.
- ...and we have extremely competitive rates!
Start Now and Save with Our Special Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. When you book an Academic Checkup at your local Sylvan, we will compare your child's academic skills to nationwide norms — and use our findings to pinpoint areas for improvement. Start today for just $95* and save!