Looking for a math tutor in Lawton? Whether your child is struggling and falling behind, would benefit from some extra practice or wants to know how to get ahead in topics like algebra and geometry, our expert tutors can make it happen. Our number one priority is designing learning solutions targeted to your son or daughter’s unique needs—and we’ll make sure he or she achieves results.
The Right Program at the Right Time
Practice, support or advanced enrichment, our math programs are tailored to focus on your child’s particular needs. Whether it's geometry, algebra or the fundamentals of math, we can help your child get to grips with tricky topics and achieve greater success.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Intensive tutoring could be the solution you need to help your son or daughter raise scores, confidence and finally get up to speed in math. We're experts at making math more relatable to real life, helping children understand more in the classroom and achieve more in life. Choose our Personalized Tutoring program for:
- A truly unique approach: Using the Sylvan Method™, we design a learning plan that addresses your child's unique needs, ensuring he or she is able to grow and learn in an effective way.
- Incredible results: Our math students achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores than their peers who don't attend Sylvan—and we guarantee your child will progress too!
- Expert support and guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors know how to help students feel supported at every step. We adjust learning plans as needed to make sure math is engaging—not frustrating.
- School-aligned curriculum: Our math programs align with most school standards. In addition, our tutors are familiar with modern teaching methods, so you don't have to be!
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates compare with other tutoring providers and private tutors, so it's affordable to get the most effective math help for your young learner.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs help with homework, more math practice outside of the classroom, or an extra challenge, Academic Coaching is for you! Our tutors are experts at helping budding mathematicians manage assignments, tests and growing workloads. Here’s what you’ll get with our new monthly subscription program:
- Proactive tutoring to make sharpening skills, improving homework and test scores, and building confidence a priority.
- Targeted learning that focus on the subjects and skills your child needs to work on.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes the connection between tutoring lessons and class work.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning and help new concepts really click.
- Skilled tutors who are experts at modern techniques used to teach math in schools.
- Flexible scheduling options so you can choose evening, afternoon or weekend sessions that work for you.
- Packages you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For the child on the fast track in math, our advanced math and test prep programs are a smart way to gain confidence in learning new concepts to complete tough math assignments. Take our word for it: you’ll love to see budding math star master new skills and take their elementary, middle school or high school success to new levels. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Gain math skills with ease, including process, problem solving, computation and reasoning, all of which form a strong foundation for continued success.
- Build confidence in the classroom. Our tutors know how to connect lessons with the local curriculum.
- Gain deeper math experience with accelerated learning and practical exercises that reinforce concepts.
- ...and, in addition, our rates are very competitive!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to help determine your child's unique learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas to achieve greater success. Get in touch with us today and we can discuss your needs and how we can help.