Our Robotics & Science programs in the Wichita Falls and Lawton region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your son or daughter will have a great time tinkering with technology and building new friendships as he or she brings fun LEGO® robots to life. Did we mention that our programs equip elementary and middle school-aged students with critical 21st century skills? It all amounts to an unforgettable educational experience that can make a big impact in the classroom and beyond!
Share in Your Child's Success
All of our Robotics & Science courses feature regular email communication, so parents are kept in the loop about their child’s progress and all of the exciting things he or she learned each week. We will send you an email after each class that recaps that session’s objectives and outcomes, includes pictures and offers a preview of the project your child will tackle next. At the end of each session, your child will work on a project summary worksheet to help reinforce the skills learned in class and to show off the type of robot he or she built. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Get ready for next-level learning! We offer:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program