If you're searching for a math tutor in the Wichita Falls and Lawton region, you've come to the right place. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead in advanced math topics, our tutors have the skills and experience to ensure your child succeeds. Whatever your young mathematician needs, we’re here to get results.
The Right Program at the Right Time
Whether it's enrichment or additional practice, we provide a range of math programs that allow you to pick the option that suits your child best. We can help your son or daughter master the fundamentals and obtain useful math tools in algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is falling behind in math or struggling with foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could be the key to improved scores and greater confidence. Our goal is to make math relatable to encourage your child to achieve greater success in the classroom and beyond. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring program entails:
- A focused approach: With our proven Sylvan Method™ approach, your child is guaranteed to get the attention he or she needs to succeed.
- Expert guidance and support: Being there for your child every step of the way is our Sylvan-certified tutors top priority. We’re always adjusting our plan to make sure math lessons stay engaging rather than frustrating.
- Fantastic results: Many of our tutoring students see up to two to three times more growth in their math scores when compared to their classmates. Your child will improve too!
- Local, school-endorsed curriculum: Our math curriculum is aligned with most school standards. In addition, our tutors are experts on the latest teaching methods, so you don’t have to pick up the slack!
- Comparable rates: Our hourly rates are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting extra math help for your family is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If extra math practice is just what your son or daughter needs, our Academic Coaching program could be perfect for your family! Our expert tutors are available to help with tests, homework assignments and harder workloads. With our new monthly subscription program, you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring support to sharpen skills, stay on top of homework, prepare for tests and build more confidence in the classroom.
- Tailored learning sessions that target your child’s weaknesses, so your child gets the exact support he or she needs.
- School-aligned curriculum for a bigger impact in class.
- Interactive, hands-on learning activities that promote skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who are up-to-date on the new ways math is taught in schools (so you don’t have to be!)
- Convenient scheduling options that work for your family, such as afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that fit with your needs and budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track, our advanced math and test prep programs can help him or her build the confidence to learn tough math concepts and tackle harder homework assignments. You’ll love seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math student learn new skills and conquer challenges. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your son or daughter will:
- Improve math skills such as computation, process, reasoning and problem solving with ease, building a solid foundation for future success.
- Feel more prepared and confident in class. Our tutors are well-versed on the local curriculum, so they are able to connect the Sylvan lessons with your child’s actual schoolwork.
- Get more advanced math experience with accelerated learning and interactive exercises to help concepts click.
- Build confidence and greater success! Our advanced programs will make sure your child is ahead of the pack.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Start Today and Save
The Academic Checkup identifies your child’s personal strengths and requirements, pinpointing the precise areas our expert tutors will address for success. For a limited time, you can get started for $95*! Contact us today to learn more!