Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Tulsa region are big on encouraging imagination and creativity — and having a whole lot of fun in the process! Your child will love experimenting with kid-friendly software and making new BFFs as he or she constructs and animates a different LEGO® robot each week. On top of that, our courses equip elementary and middle school-aged kids with important 21st century skills. It all amounts to an unforgettable educational experience that can make a big impact in the classroom and beyond!
Get Equipped with 21st Century Skills
Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Tulsa region take a fun, hands-on approach, turning building crucial STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills into an engaging, memorable experience. Working in pairs in a comfortable, small group setting, students will develop fundamental computer programming and problem solving competencies as they build, analyze and troubleshoot a number of different robotic creations. STEM careers are growing fast, which means now is the time to equip your child with a 21st century skill set: register now!▼
Share in Your Child's Accomplishments
Our Robotics for Kids programs include ongoing email communication, so you can stay up to date on your son or daughter’s progress and all the amazing things he or she learned. You will receive an email after every session that summarizes that class’s goals and outcomes, includes photos and provides a sneak peek of next week’s project. At the end of each session, your child will work on a project summary worksheet to help reinforce the skills learned in class and to show off the type of robot he or she built. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Fun-filled learning awaits! We provide:
- A hands-on learning environment that equips kids with key STEM skills
- An interactive, innovative learning atmosphere where creativity and imagination can reach new heights
- Small class sizes that feature a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (only 12 students per class, maximum), allowing for personal attention and friendly collaboration
- Intuitive software that’s kid-friendly and a blast to work with
- Cool activities and projects, such as building, animating and troubleshooting a new robotic creation every week!
- Regular communication that helps keeps parents informed on the content and accomplishments of each class