Securing a reading tutor in the Tulsa region you can count on could be just what you need to help your child boost reading skills, confidence and get results that make a big difference in and out of the classroom. If you think your child is starting to fall behind, could use some added practice to stay up to speed or is just eager to get ahead of the pack, our tutors are available to provide the personalized support he or she needs to achieve every goal.
Learning Personalized to Get Results
At Sylvan, we offer a selection of reading tutoring approaches to make sure your child is receiving the guidance he or she needs to succeed. After pinpointing the level your child is currently reading at, we’ll provide a recommendation for the best program to ensure he or she begins to see results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
For students who are having a hard time keeping up with reading level expectations, this program can help them build confidence and catch up. Our intensive reading tutoring aims to help your son or daughter gain and master the essential skills to get in line with grade level. With our Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- Success in class and during homework. You’re guaranteed to see progress!
- The attention your child needs. After getting the results of a reading assessment, we can develop a plan to help your child increase fluency and reading comprehension.
- The support to build confidence. Our certified reading tutors will periodically change up your child’s personalized learning plan to keep it challenging—but never frustrating!
- Key skills for success. We align our curriculum with local schools so everything your child is learning can be applied in class.
- Comparable rates. Our prices are competitive with other companies and private tutors in the area so getting the best reading help for your family is always affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is perfect for students who need extra practice with reading-related tasks and assignments, and could also use help staying on track in the classroom. Here’s what you can expect with Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring that will help improve reading comprehension skills so your child can tackle homework assignments and participate in class with confidence.
- Learning sessions that encourage skill practice and test prep with methods designed to target your child’s needs.
- A school-aligned curriculum that is designed to match up with what your child is learning in class.
- Interactive activities that encourage the understanding of different types of material through hands-on practice.
- Competitive prices with monthly packages that fit into your budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child has set ambitious goals and needs some tips for managing a heavy workload, acing assignments with a large reading component or prepping for big tests, this program can be a huge help. Ensure your teen is able to keep up with increasingly difficult coursework and ace college-level classes with Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course. You can look forward to the following with our program:
- The confidence to manage tough workloads.
- The efficient reading skills needed to keep up with assignments in advanced courses.
- Strong time management skills for juggling assignments, homework and studying for important tests like the ACT and SAT.
- Higher marks on homework assignments and tests as well as college entrance exams.
- Preparation for the requirements of college courses.
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.
Ready to Get Started?
The Academic Checkup pinpoints your son or daughter’s exact personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to effectively focus on the right areas for success. For a limited time, you can get started for $95*! Contact us now to learn more!