Our Robotics & Science programs in the Oklahoma City region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your child will have an amazing time experimenting with technology and making new friends as he or she builds and animates cool LEGO® robots. What’s more, our programs also focus on equipping elementary and middle school-aged children with vital 21st century skills. It all contributes to an exciting learning experience that can make a positive impact both inside and outside of the classroom.
Share in Your Child's Success
Our Robotics & Science programs include ongoing email communication, so you can stay up to date on your son or daughter’s progress and all the amazing things he or she learned. We will send you an email after each class that recaps that session’s objectives and outcomes, includes pictures and offers a preview of the project your child will tackle next. We will also provide an activity summary worksheet at the end of each class to help your child strengthen the skills he or she learned in class and to share with you the type of robot he or she built. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Get ready for next-level learning! We offer:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program