Is your child in need of a math tutor in the Oklahoma City region who can transform a challenging subject into high-fives and greater achievements in class? Could your child achieve more in the classroom — and beyond — with some engaging, interactive, personalized tutoring? Look no further than Sylvan for a selection of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — designed to help students get to grips with math concepts and acquire the learning tools needed for lasting success. In fact, we tailor our programs to align with college and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that our tutoring has a lasting impact. So make math stress a thing of the past: find out how Sylvan math tutors in the Oklahoma City region can help students conquer a complex subject and rediscover the joy of learning.
Enjoyable Activities, Measurable Results
We make math more engaging and enjoyable, helping kids improve academic results and develop useful, transferable skills. Rest assured that when you turn to any of Sylvan's Oklahoma City region locations, our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who have not attended Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Sylvan's Three Math Programs Are:
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A learning experience that engages minds. Using the iPad® as a versatile teaching tool, our tutors foster a more interesting and enjoyable environment. It also helps us tweak math lessons according to your child's specific abilities.
- Our proven approach. Our step-by-step technique — Sylvan Insight™ — tailors learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. Keeps students engaged and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- A range of brain-boosting activities. Useful problem-solving skills are at the heart of our teaching, which helps students understand math in new and interesting ways.
- An enjoyable, kid-friendly format. Math speed and proficiency is boosted by our fun-filled activities, motivational rewards system and small class sizes filled with positive team spirit.
- Challenging content. We employ a five-step process and align our math curriculum with nationally-recognized college and career readiness standards.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed help. Is a homework assignment proving impossible? Is there a big test to prepare for? Count on our math tutors to help.
- A solution to math-based frustrations. With Sylvan, you don't always have to be the expert: our tutors are ready to put an end to your child's frustration with math and make learning a lot more enjoyable.
- Flexible schedules. Our homework help is available on evenings and weekends for your convenience.
Ready for Results?
For a limited time, you can get started with a Sylvan math program for just $95*. Don't miss your opportunity to experience our math programs. Contact us today to learn more!