If you’re on the hunt for a math tutor in the Oklahoma City region, look no further. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead in advanced math topics, our tutors have the skills and experience to ensure your child succeeds. Whatever your young learner needs, we're here to provide the personalized attention that leads to real results.
Get the Best Program for Your Child’s Needs
Sylvan has math programs ranging from support and practice to enrichment, so you’ll have the option to select the one that targets your son or daugther’s needs. We can help your child acquire strong academic skills in math, algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is struggling to get to grips with foundational math concepts, our intensive tutoring could be the first step towards better scores and improved confidence. We aim to make math concepts accessible so your child can achieve more success in the classroom — and in life. Here’s what you can expect:
- A more tailored approach: We design your child’s learning plan using our proven Sylvan Method™ to make sure he or she is getting the right attention.
- Bigger, better results: Our tutoring students can expect up to two to three times more improvement in math scores compared to their peers.
- Guidance and support from experts: Our Sylvan-certified tutors will be the support your child needs every step of the way. We make sure to continuously adjust our approach to ensure math is engaging instead of frustrating.
- Local, school-approved curriculum: Our math curriculum is aligned with the standards of most schools. And our tutors use up-to-date teaching methods, so you don’t have to be the expert!
- Affordable rates: Our hourly rates are similar to other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting effective math help for your family doesn’t have to be over budget!
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If extra math practice is just what your son or daughter needs, our Academic Coaching program could be perfect for your family! Our experienced tutors can provide guidance for completing homework, studying for tests and keeping up with harder workloads. Here’s what our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive tutoring that focuses on sharpening skills, keeping up with homework and studying for tests to increase confidence in the classroom.
- Targeted learning sessions that zero in on the kind of attention your child needs to start seeing results.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning.
- School-aligned curriculum for a noticeable impact in class.
- Expert tutors who understand new, modern teaching techniques that get math concepts to click.
- A range of schedule options including evenings, afternoons and weekends.
- Affordable rates on monthly packages that fit into your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For the child that’s on the fast track, our advanced math and test prep programs can be an effective way to help him or her tackle new math concepts and homework assignments with confidence. You’ll love watching your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz master new skills and accomplish goals. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your son or daughter will:
- Improve math skills such as computation, process, reasoning and problem solving with ease, building a solid foundation for future success.
- Feel more prepared and confident in class. Our tutors are well-versed on the local curriculum, so they are able to connect the Sylvan lessons with your child’s actual schoolwork.
- Get more advanced math experience with accelerated learning and interactive exercises to help concepts click.
- Build confidence and greater success! Our advanced programs will make sure your child is ahead of the pack.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Take Advantage of Our Special Offer!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is the perfect way to pinpoint and target your child's needs, including strengths and skill gaps. Call today or fill out our form and we'll contact you soon to discuss your needs and ways to help.