Do you need a writing tutor in Lewis Center? Whether it's help to keep your son or daughter from falling behind, a bit of extra practice to strengthen skills or the support to truly get ahead of the curve, we're here to make it happen.
Tailored Support for Your Young Writer
Whether it's the fundamentals of sentence structure or the finer points of college application essays, we know how to ensure steady and significant progress in writing — and how to make the whole thing fun, too!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If grade-level writing tasks are proving to be too challenging for your child, our Personalized Tutoring will focus on the most important skills in order to raise scores — and confidence — when it comes to writing assignments and homework. You can count on our program for:
- Effective writing skills in school and beyond. We focus on critical skills for the mechanics of writing as well as the process of composing and revising.
- Better performance in the classroom. We help students improve their scores, and we align with college and career readiness standards to prepare for future success.
- Affordable rates: Our hourly rate is competitive compared to other tutoring companies and private tutors. The best writing help might be more affordable than you think.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is for students who need extra practice to improve their writing and tackle homework and tests with greater confidence. With Academic Coaching, you can look forward to:
- Proactive tutoring to strengthen core skills and keep up in class.
- Tutoring sessions that cater to your child's exact needs — including skill practice, homework help and test prep.
- Expert tutors who know the latest, most effective teaching methods inside and out.
- Competitive monthly packages to keep tutoring affordable.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Strong writing skills are a requirement for any student on the academic fast track. This program is a great way to make sure your son or daughter continues to excel in advanced courses and conquer writing-based assignments including writing a successful college admissions essay. Here’s how our program can help:
- Added confidence for taking on new challenges with writing requirements.
- Advanced research skills and composition techniques essential for success.
- Expert guidance for crafting a compelling college admissions essay that stands out.
- Build on developing skills with hands-on practice.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Start Today and Save More
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies your child's particular strengths and needs, highlighting the exact areas our expert tutors will help strengthen for greater success. Contact us today and we can discuss your needs and how we can meet them.