Do you need a writing tutor in Centerville? Look no further than the experts at your local Sylvan — whether your child is falling behind in writing abilities, needs extra practice or wants to gain the advanced writing skills to get ahead of the curve.
We Focus on Each Student's Exact Needs
Whether your son or daughter is just starting to learn the basics of sentence structure or he or she could use some guidance for writing the best college application essays, our writing tutors can ensure improvement — and make sure your child has a little fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with writing tasks at his or her grade level, our Personalized Tutoring program will focus on the most important areas to boost scores and take the frustration out of writing assignments. Here’s what our program has to offer:
- Become a more confident, proficient and engaging writer. We make sure your child learns the mechanics of writing and the process of composing, revising and editing essays.
- Get results in the classroom. Our writing program is aligned to college and career readiness standards to focus on the skills needed to succeed down the road.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates are similar to other tutoring companies and private tutors so it’s always affordable to get your family the best writing help.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is looking for extra practice to ensure he or she continues to conquer writing-heavy assignments, this program could be a great fit. This is what our Academic Coaching offers:
- Proactive tutoring support for building the writing skills needed to complete homework and keep up in class.
- Tutoring sessions that target your child's individual needs with skill practice, test prep and homework help.
- Expert tutors with knowledge of the latest teaching methods used to make sure new concepts are really sticking.
- Affordable monthly packages that will fit into your budget.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
The academic fast track requires students to have robust writing and communication skills. This program will help your child develop research-based writing skills, equipping him or her to conquer assignments with heavy writing loads and prepare to write compelling college admissions essays. Here's what you can expect:
- Gain the confidence to conquer writing-based challenges moving forward
- Learn the effective composition techniques and research skills needed to ace advanced courses
- Expert guidance for crafting a compelling college essay that stands out
- Build on newly acquired skills with valuable practice in research-based writing
- Competitive hourly rates
Start Now and Enjoy Our Limited-Time Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. By scheduling an Academic Checkup at your local Sylvan, we can take evaluate your child's academic skills in comparison with nationwide norms — and use our findings to identify which areas need to be improved. Enjoy better results and bigger smiles: start now for just $95*!