Getting a spot at a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we know the difference high test scores can make. Our test prep program in Ottawa focuses on helping your teen master important test-taking skills in order to reduce stress and improve confidence come exam day. You can feel good knowing our program delivers real results, which means better scores on tests!
Great Preparation Means Great Scores
Our test prep program is set apart by full-length practice tests, independent online learning and teaching sessions in small groups. That’s not to mention the fact that most students in our program only need five to eight weeks to master the skills and strategies required to raise their test scores. Just imagine the doors that could open with an improved score!▼
The Right Approach for High Scores
The friendly teachers at Sylvan in Ottawa are knowledgeable about every aspect of the test! They’re ready to equip your teen with strategies and techniques for tackling every type of exam question. There's also Sylvan Prep Online, which provides a personalized, innovative online learning platform that can be accessed at any time. It can be experienced as part of our in-center program, and is also available as a standalone option.
Successfully Prepare For Exam Day! Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
For a Limited Time, Take a FREE Practice Test!
Act now because for a limited time only, your teen can take a full-length practice test at your nearby Sylvan in Ottawa for FREE!* Taking a practice test allows your teen to get comfortable with the setup and pacing of the test; it also helps him or her identify strengths and pinpoint areas to improve in order to achieve the best possible results. Make test day a great day: contact us now to get started!